Do you want to create an awesome mobile experience for busy executives? Join our team
The Executive Support Services (ESS) team is a national team of IT professionals that provides exceptional service to TELUS Executive team including the Office of the CEO. You will lead a variety of tasks while maintaining a positive attitude and possessing exceptional customer service skills. This role will provide you the opportunity to work with the latest/emerging mobile technologies in efforts to provide a productive experience for TELUS executives including the Office of the CEO. Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together:
You are competent, confident and curious team player who enjoys challenges and is comfortable with ambiguity.
Your professional attitude, sense of urgency, well-honed critical thinking skills and mobile device expertise will help you become trusted advisor to top level TELUS executives. Here's how - you will:
• Provide a single point of accountability (SPOA) to manage the mobile device experience for TELUS executives including the Office of the CEO in line with client expectations and TELUS service capabilities on a 7x24 basis
• Do escalation management for incidents impacting the end to end mobile phone experience
• Be accountable for establishing strategic partnerships with internal and external service partners to ensure overall customer satisfaction inclusive of post-incident reviews and investigations; and annual satisfaction surveys
• Interface with TELUS Executives to understand needs and requirements for mobile device experience
• Be setting policies and standards through the use of Mobile Device Management technologies to ensure the Mobile Device experience is consistent with best practices
• Do lifecycle management of the fleet of mobile devices for TELUS executives
• Be responsible for troubleshooting on mobile device experience (Connectivity, Apps, OS) in efforts to resolve incidents impacting TELUS executives
• Participate in team collaboration to build new processes, and improve existing processes in order to streamline procedures, save time, lower costs and remove roadblocks
• Be purchasing, setup, configuration and deployment of mobile devices to TELUS executives Qualifications:You're the missing piece of the puzzle - you have:
•5+ years' experience in IT Operations in a customer facing role
•Experience in cellular networking technologies and experience with RF, interference, signal levels, etc
•Expertise in Wi-Fi networking technologies
•Hands-on knowledge of Apple IOS, Android, Microsoft Windows, Mac OSx, Google G Suite, MS Office
•Excellent communication skills, written and oral
•Exceptional Customer service skills
•Strong leadership attributes and abilities such as collaboration, communication, creative thinking and decision making skills to support TELUS executive needs and Vision
•Ability to manage time effectively and work with a number of executives at the same time while maintaining a positive attitude
•The confidence to work through technical situations to overcome service delivery issues along with the ability to provide thought leadership in introducing new technologies and services to meet client business needs
•Strong and relevant working experience leading and introducing new technologies to senior executives or high impact clients
•Working experience in leading technical resources to support and project delivery
•Hands on technical experience in supporting IT infrastructure, wireless technologies, messaging, and employee computing devices including mobile
•A Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences / Engineering or equivalent Great-to-haves
•CEO/Executive support experience considered a strong asset Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly ® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Operations and Logistics