GetintheLoop is an intelligent mobile marketing platform that connects businesses with local consumers. Our online offers platform allows businesses to deliver a real-time experience and exclusive offers directly to the mobile phones of engaged consumers, enabling them to attract new customers, develop meaningful relationships and obtain immediate in-depth data on their behaviour.
GetintheLoop is the flagship product in the consumer division of Loop Media Group. Since our beginning in 2014, GetintheLoop has grown into the top-rated iOS and Android application of its kind in Canada, used by hundreds of top national and local brands. In more recent times GetintheLoop has launched Canada's first ever SaaS digital franchise known as GetintheLoop Local with 15+ markets currently being run by Franchisees.
We are looking for a highly motivated, collaborative Mobile Software Developer to work at our Kelowna office within the Core Mobile App Engineering team. At GetintheLoop, you'll get plenty of opportunities to grow, you'll collaborate daily with other amazing Engineers, and you'll play an active role in shaping our product and the future of our company.
- Improve and enhance our existing iOS and Android mobile applications, with a strong focus a simple, intuitive, and fun user experience
- Improve our native platform SDKs
- Automate testing for critical paths and key features
- Deliver frequent, high-quality releases
- Participate in product and feature planning to constructively solve problems quickly and communicate the results to the rest of the company
- Report on progress and release schedules to the lead mobile engineer and CTO
Skills and Experience
- Great communication skills and a sense of humour and fun
- B.S. in Comp Sci, a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- A solid understanding of app architecture, MVC, & OO design principles
- Experience with multi-device multi-platform testing, including testing and releasing apps through the App Store or Play Store beta and release process
- Familiarity with advanced concepts such as local data caching & syncing, environment build configurations, TDD & continuous delivery, automated acceptance testing, etc.
- Bonus for React Native experience
- Startup experience and a public Github account are also both pluses
How to Apply http://loopmediagroup.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0j1w2?cjb_hash=O_ViuT78&apply_now=true
- Strong, collaborative team and an informal, fast-paced start-up culture
- Competitive salary, group benefits, and employee share options
- Rare opportunity to help make our platform continue to lead mobile marketing initiatives
Posted: December 10, 2018
Closes: February 8, 2019