Want to transform the way people enjoy music and radio? Come join the team that brought Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, Apple Music, TuneIn, Audible books, Kindle books, Podcasts, and more to Alexa customers. We are innovating and changing the way our customers interact with media services and devices!
Alexa Music team is responsible for the music experience for customers on the go. We define the customer experience for next generation of mobile devices. It is day 1. Join us to become the founding member of a new initiative that involves Alexa, Music, mobile devices, and Internet of Things.
You will own the end to end solution to deliver the best customer experience for music and radio on the go. You will be working closely with business partners, product managers and engineering leaders from partner teams in Speech Recognition, Research Sciences team, Devices teams, and UX.
As a Mobile Front End Engineer, you will be responsible for building innovative mobile applications, frameworks and SDKs. You will work with internal and external partners, take on challenging problems at scale, and given autonomy to deliver.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of experience in iPhone or Android focused Software Development (Objective C, Swift, and/or Java, Kotlin)
• 3+ years of experience in multi-tier mobile architecturePREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Familiarity with React Native, Redux, CSS
• Familiar with performance optimizations and trends
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Willing to go the extra mile to do things right and fast
• Able to learn large scale complex systems quickly
• Able to design new products and breakdown work needed to deliver the product to customers
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Software and Programming