NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Mobile Developer - Android to join our team in VANCOUVER, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
NTT Data is currently seeking an experienced Android Mobile Application Developer
to join our team in Vancouver. We require a highly skilled professional to take on project work with our clients. If you are passionate about the technology, the clients, and all the challenges that go with being a consultant, you will want to be a part of our team. Our people have the skills and business savvy to provide exceptional consulting services to clients, helping them gain the optimum benefit from our solutions. We recruit professional results-oriented team players who have true vision and creativity. Our talented consultants are passionate about what they do and excited to delight our customers with their knowledge and capabilities.
We are seeking candidates with prior mobile experience. If you have native iOS, native Android, react native or similar technology experience this may be the position you have been looking for. Key Areas of Responsibility
• Contribute to the end-to-end codebase of an application including rich frontends, thoughtful APIs, and well-designed databases
• Develop custom solutions based on business and technical requirements.
• Work collaboratively with an Agile team to deliver applications iteratively, and incorporate feedback into future iterations
• Effectively manage scope and client expectations on individual assignments
• Work collaboratively in a team environment using a structured development process
• Communication with team on project progress, issues, and risks
• Participate in team review for functional specification, technical design and code review
• Effectively manages scope and client expectations on individual assignments
• Follows through on all assignments and takes ownership of customer issues
• Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical platform issues.
• Plan and organize work and manage internal procedures and resources to ensure maximal productivity Required Skills:
• 4-8 years experience in Mobile Development.
• Experience in Native Mobile app development (Android or iOS devices); hands-on experience with Swift/Kotlin code.
• Demonstrated experience designing, building and maintaining large-scale, high-performance mobile applications.
• Experience in building client-server applications (HTTP/S, REST web-services, GraphQL)
• Experience developing and delivering using Agile methodologies
• Experience and a strong opinion about unit testing, CI/CD
• Understanding of software engineering principles, design patterns, object-oriented-programming (OOP), frameworks and technologies
• Track record of shipping applications on App Store.
• Experienced with Git / Github / Bitbucket
Join our team of expert technologies with business savvy where you can learn and grow by being surrounded with some of the most talented and friendliest people in town. You will work on a variety of projects implementing creative solutions to real world problems as well as learning foundational skills to further your career. About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. Job Segment:
Developer, Consulting, Information Technology, Programmer, Cloud, Technology