168990 Position Title:
Software Engineer II External Description:
Mobile App Developer
The FUT Team is looking for a Hybrid Mobile App Developer whose primary responsibility will be the development of a hybrid web/mobile companion application for the popular FIFA franchise, available on iOS, Android, and modern web browsers.
You'll be involved in helping to deliver new features from conception to deployment, as well as maintaining existing features that are enjoyed by people around the world. Your passion for building great web and mobile user experiences will be something you'll get to make use of every day.
- Design and develop data/logic systems to support and run new features within the application across multiple platforms (iOS, Android, modern web browsers)
- Develop testable code and write unit tests to ensure a high level of quality and stability
- Maintain and update the application's native software layer (Apache Cordova) to stay up to date with the latest technical recommendations and app store requirements
- Assist with new feature ideation and assessing technical feasibility
- Run diagnostics and maintain metrics against application code to ensure a high level of performance
- Write and maintain documentation for technology systems, tools, and processes within the team
- Write tool scripts that can be shared with the team to help improve day-to-day productivity
- Help with the development of new UI components and views for upcoming features
- Mobile application development (e.g. Java, Objective-C, C#)
- Hybrid application development frameworks (e.g. Cordova/Ionic/PhoneGap, React Native, Xamarin, Electron)
- Build/runtime automation toolkits (e.g. Gradle, NodeJS)
- Source code management (e.g. Perforce, Git, Subversion)
- Understanding of web-based network communication (e.g. Fetch/XHR, XML, JSON, REST)
- Integration with mobile 1st party purchasing environments (e.g. App Store, Google Play)
Nice To Have
City: State: Remote?:
- Integration with game console 1st party purchasing environments (e.g. Sony, Microsoft)
- CSS3 Animations
- User experience (UX) knowledge
0 Community / Marketing Title:
Mobile Application Developer - FIFA Company Profile:
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.EEOText:
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law. Date Opened:
2021-10-08 02:07:05.313 EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams' careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they're taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn't end at the workplace-we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we're doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We're looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers-people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren't just keeping up-we're staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Software and Programming