You are an expert in Microsoft products and technologies, seeking an opportunity to apply your skills as a Microsoft Technical Analyst within a large enterprise environment. You understand how Microsoft technologies fit together in both on-premise and cloud scenarios, from data center to desktop.
You will be the Microsoft and Azure expert providing subject matter expertise on the configuration and deployment of products and services for Ledcor.
Join our dynamic and exciting team in Vancouver, BC or Edmonton, AB today!
• Participate in the build and maintenance of test environment(s) to demonstrate and provide proof-of-concept of new and existing Microsoft technologies
• Build relationships with other IS teams supporting services running on Microsoft technologies by working closely with them
• Participate in the review and maintenance of Microsoft security readiness, including vulnerability assessments and threat analysis
• Assist with the assessment of Microsoft technologies for business unit suitability
• Assist with the integration planning of other Ledcor systems such as (but not limited to) JDE with Microsoft systems
• Assist in the planning of the Microsoft technology roadmap, including participation in Windows TAP
• Participate in the coordination of activities for Microsoft premier account; have regular meetings with TAM, arrange and coordinate RaaS and Health Checks
• Plan, Implement, review and maintain on-premise Active Directory and Azure AD design
• Create and deliver deep-dive training material on current and future enterprise Microsoft technologies
• Support escalation requests from other Service Operations teams on Microsoft technologies
• Maintain ADFS, SSO, Azure AD Premium and certificate infrastructure
• Keep current on new and emerging Microsoft technologies
• Work with and provide guidance to Systems Administrators on upgrades and new releases
• Create detailed documentation on current production environment related to Microsoft technologies as well as proposed solutions
• Work with and participate in the review and selection of external vendors
Additional Information: Company Description
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent Microsoft certifications including one or more if the following: MCSE, MCSD
• 5+ years' experience in the IT industry, with 3+ years' proven experience in Microsoft Technical Analyst or equivalent advanced role
• Proven hands-on experience in designing and implementing cloud and on-premise Microsoft technologies in an Enterprise environment
• In-depth understanding of the provisioning and configuration of Single-Sign-On technologies such as SAML2, OAuth2
• Knowledge and experience with: User, group and system provisioning and management; PKI, MFA, DMARC/DKIM; Password vaulting systems; Cloud security methodologies and services; Identity and Access Management (IAM) technologies; DNS (on-premise and external) and DHCP
• In-depth understanding of all Microsoft technologies including, but not limited to: PowerShell, Office 365 and SharePoint Online; Azure Active Directory Premium, Active Directory (On-Prem); Azure Security methodologies; Windows Server 2008/R2, 2012/R2, 2016; System Center (SCCM/SCOM/SCVMM/DPM/Orchestrator) and Intune.
• Experience with Azure DevOps and Microsoft Power Platform (Power BI, PowerApps, Flow etc.)
• Good working knowledge of standard Microsoft Office Products, as well as Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project
• Proven ability to solve complex problems, determine appropriate actions and complete tasks
• Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and time management skills
• Results-oriented, self-motivated, ability to work independently as well as within a team
• Effective relationship management and communication skills, with demonstrated success dealing effectively with customers, vendors, peers and senior management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, accompanied by proven presentation skills in a corporate setting
• Sound judgment and decision-making skills
• Demonstrated flexibility and ability to embrace change
• Experience in the development, documentation and implementation of standards, procedures, user guides and outlines to support operational and end-user processes
• Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America's most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!Employment Equity
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging. Date Posted
Mar 18, 2021
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada