IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Microsoft Solution Architect to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Assist with the design and development of an architectural roadmap to establish Microsoft SharePoint Online as the foundational enterprise content services delivery platform;
- Assist with the development and implementation of Microsoft SharePoint Online extranet to enable the creation, management and sharing of content to internal and external users;
- Assist the UX design specialist to configure Microsoft SharePoint Online extranet to provides a consistent user experience to deliver secure content collaboration and sharing;
- Assist with the design and implementation of a secure architectural integration framework to enable Microsoft SharePoint Online extranet to manage the delivery of content and services to our business partners across all internal supply chain applications or SaaS base applications;
- Assist with the implementation of work flow / automation to enable two-way B2B collaboration using Microsoft SharePoint as content services platform (e.g. Team/Project/Community sites, MySite/OneDrive);
- Assist with business process management (e.g. workflow, electronic forms);
- Assist with enterprise document management (e.g. custom content types, policies, metadata);
- Provide Microsoft SharePoint subject matter expertise with respect to Microsoft Azure and assist with the delivery of the vendor portal project;
- Assist with detailed architecture analysis and design, and direction of development activities;
- Assist with the design of an identity and security framework for Microsoft SharePoint Online extranet;
- Assist with the design authentication model that integrates Azure SSO with the identity and access management system; and
Top Skills Required
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Solution Architecture
- Experience in SharePoint
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.