Reference ID: REQ-117
Work at one of the 50 best employers in Canada! If you are looking for an empowering and progressive place to build your career, then you've landed in the right place at BCAA. With our corporate Head Office in Burnaby and locations around BC, we offer a wide variety of opportunities all across the province. Go the extra mile and share our vision to be the most trusted organization in British Columbia, absolutely famous for doing the right thing.
Aon Hewitt has announced BCAA as a 2019 Platinum Level Best Employer!
What BCAA offers you:
It's not in our nature to brag but we are proud of some of our achievements that recognize great employee culture. Some of our latest awards include being a 2019 Platinum level Best Employer by AON and being recognized as a 2018 Outstanding Workplace by YWCA.
Our team members get to make a difference in the lives of our Members and their communities every day.
We pride ourselves in being open and transparent and in empowering our people to do great work while serving our Members.
We enthusiastically support learning and advancement opportunities for our team members.
We are an equal opportunity employer that's committed to accessible, inclusive employment.
Our Regular Full-Time & Part-Time+ (working 20 hours or more per week) status team members are eligible to participate in our amazing Total Rewards Program which offers: Extended Health and Dental, Vision Care, Life Insurance, RRSP matching with company contribution to your pension, access to Incentive Programs, Team Profit Sharing, Employee & Family Assistance Program and more.
Team members at our Home Office also get to use our Shared EV (electric vehicle) Program, have access to our subsidized cafeteria and free fitness centre.
As one of BCAA's Member-facing team members, you are a membership professional who delivers amazing Member experiences, every time. While working out of BCAA's Member Contact Center, you are a source of positive brand impressions to all BCAA Members. You create long lasting relationships with our Members by continuously driving revenue growth through consultative selling to support BCAA to be the most trusted organization in British Columbia.
You are a caring membership professional who is dedicated to offering amazing Member experiences through the consultative sales of BCAA membership products. Within a sales environment, you create long lasting Member relationships through the following:
• Selling BCAA memberships and entitlement products such Trip Tiks (auto travel route planning), maps, tour books and camp guides.
• Renewing BCAA memberships by reviewing current coverages and making recommendations.
• Cross-selling products and developing business leads for the future
• Processing payments and documents
• Meeting Member satisfaction goals
• Collaborating with a team who is passionate about igniting unparalleled Member loyalty
• Education: Completion of Grade 12
• Experience: 3 to 6 months experience in a sales or service environment
• Demonstrated sales productivity and selling skills
• Ability to work within a fast paced team environment. Demonstrated multi-tasking skills.
• Proven judgment and decision making abilities. Must be able to consider costs and benefits of potential products in order to make appropriate recommendations.
• Proven critical thinking abilities. Must be able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Ability to meet set sales, productivity and customer satisfaction targets and objectives
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite Products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
We aspire to be one of the best places to work for those who value integrity, teamwork and sustainability. Each of us will grow personally and professionally by doing engaging work with inspiring people.
Posted: March 15, 2019
Closes: May 14, 2019