Work at one of the 50 best employers in Canada! If you are looking for an empowering and progressive place to build your career, then you've landed in the right place at BCAA. With our corporate Head Office in Burnaby and locations around BC, we offer a wide variety of opportunities all across the province. Go the extra mile and share our vision to be the most trusted organization in British Columbia, absolutely famous for doing the right thing. Aon Hewitt has announced BCAA as a 2019 Platinum Level Best Employer! What BCAA offers you:
BCAA's Road Assist Contact Centre (RACC) is looking for a Casual Part-time Member Experience Representative
- It's not in our nature to brag but we are proud of some of our achievements that recognize great employee culture. Some of our latest awards include being a 2019 Platinum level Best Employer by AON and being recognized as a 2018 Outstanding Workplace by YWCA.
- Our team members get to make a difference in the lives of our Members and their communities every day.
- We pride ourselves in being open and transparent and in empowering our people to do great work while serving our Members.
- We enthusiastically support learning and advancement opportunities for our team members.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that's committed to accessible, inclusive employment.
- Our Regular Full-Time & Part-Time+ (working 20 hours or more per week) status team members are eligible to participate in our amazing Total Rewards Program which offers: Extended Health and Dental, Vision Care, Life Insurance, RRSP matching with company contribution to your pension, access to Incentive Programs, Team Profit Sharing, Employee & Family Assistance Program and more.
- Team members at our Home Office also get to use our Shared EV (electric vehicle) Program, have access to our subsidized cafeteria and free fitness centre.
. As one of BCAA's Member experience enablers, you create long-lasting relationships with our Members, Fleet Drivers and Approved Contract Service Providers, by delivering amazing experiences so that BCAA is the most trusted organization in British Columbia.
As part of BCAA's Road Assist Contact Centre, which services our Members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, you are a caring service professional who handles requests for emergency roadside assistance, and other assigned queues. In addition, you are a brand ambassador who sells and renews memberships. You meet and exceed our Member's expectations each and every time within this telephone-based environment. Key Responsibilities: Manage Member requests
Acquire and maintain product and systems knowledge
- Handle in/outbound calls to meet required BCAA and AAA/CAA service levels and Member satisfaction targets
- Process service requests accurately to ensure Members needs are fulfilled
- Utilize the Customer Experience Framework with all member interactions
- Resolve Member concerns by following BCAA's Member resolution standards. Escalate service requests as needed
- Update Member accounts and document Member feedback
- Within a needs-based environment, assist members with their purchase of a BCAA membership, JOA's, upgrades and renewals and process payments
- Review membership product terms and conditions. Limit errors and omissions
- Refer BCAA Auto Service Centres when appropriate
- Support BCAA products and services to new and renewing members
- Other duties as required
- Active learning: Keep up to date with membership knowledge, geographical knowledge, Club policies, terms and conditions and competitor's product offerings
- Maintain working knowledge of all BCAA membership, best practices, standards, policies, processes and systems
- Attend required BCAA training courses
Completion of Grade 12Experience:
One year experience interacting with customers in a in a sales and service environment.Technical Skills:
- Minimum keyboarding skills of 35 WPM and 5,000 keystrokes per hour
- Ability to utilize Google Maps (or similar)
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proven customer experience skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Proven ability to clearly articulate information in English to all demographics by telephone.
- Proven judgment and decision-making abilities. Must be able to quickly consider costs and benefits in order to make the right decision
- Proven critical thinking abilities within a complex environment. Must be able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment
- Demonstrated active listening skills
- Demonstrated multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Geographical knowledge of British Columbia, Yukon and immediate surrounding areas
Availability and flexibility to work a variety of shift combinations in a 24/7 operationBackground Check:
Must successfully pass a background check, which may include a criminal, credit, and credential checkPreferred Qualifications:
- One year post-secondary education
- Contact Centre experience
- Knowledge of BCAA systems such as D3, NEAT, Verint and Cisco and/or demonstrated ability to learn proprietary computer programs
- Completion of BCAA Membership and/or Member Resolution training
We aspire to be one of the best places to work for those who value integrity, teamwork and sustainability. Each of us will grow personally and professionally by doing engaging work with inspiring people.
Banking, Finance and Insurance