About our Client
Our client, a renowned civil engineering company, is looking for a new Mechanical Engineer to join their Richmond team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Designer with at least 5 years experience in a similar role to join a company with over 100 years experience in the Design & Engineering Industry.
- Reviewing and sealing technical drawings provided by mechanical designers
- Manage all staff involved in an Engineering project
- Revision of existing systems in renovation and remodeling projects as required
- Liaise with designers, Architects, and clients as required
- Mechanical design for manufacturing, verification, and validation to ensure requirements are met
- Testing of designs to ensure reduction of technical risk where needed
- Develop and maintain accurate design and verification documents
- Evaluate system components and proposed design changes
- A minimum of 4 years previous experience in a similar role - designing and drafting building systems
- A minimum of 5 years experience reviewing and sealing mechanical drawings
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Must have experience with Plumbing and HVAC designs for commercial, residential and institutional buildings
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Personable, professional and confident liaising with clients and other staff regarding design specifications/changes that need to be made
- Excellent organization and time-management
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Comfortable working independently and a team player
All applicants must have legal permission to work in Canada and require a valid Work Permit and Social Insurance Number.
Good jobs go fast. Don't wait apply today!
Visit our website www.recruitinginmotion.com
for a complete listing of all our exciting job opportunities. There is no fee to job seekers.
We are Vancouver's #1 Employment Agency and represent BC's top employers!
Posted: November 16, 2018
Closes: January 15, 2019