The ideal candidate will have a degree in mechanical engineering with 5 years of metal facade and fenestration manufacturing experience. Hands on experience designing, engineering and fabricating European thermally broken aluminum window and door systems is mandatory. Here's a brief overview of the responsibilities
- Oversight of the European aluminum fabrication from initial shop drawing generation to final fabrication and assembly.
- To review and provide technical guidance on the performance of the aluminum product lines at the initial quote stages and through the design process.
- Lead the manufacturing team in planning the material orders, fabrication process and final assembly of the entire European manufacturing process.
- Provide guidance, training and implementation of quality control standards for each of the various European window and door product lines being produced.
- Collaborate and consult with the other manufacturing and technical managers at the Dynamic factory to share your engineering experience and learn the unique processes employed in the other manufacturing processes.
- Work in conjunction with the existing Dynamic R&D personnel to establish in-house testing criteria and processes for the European façade products fabricated at Dynamic.
- Provide training and follow up on the fabrication process of the Reynaers product lines with existing Dynamic supervisors and factory employees.
- Review and collaborate on the façade installation details to ensure the final designs will perform to the specified performance and structural engineering requirements.
Send your resume to email@example.com. We will contact you directly if you look like a potential fit for this opportunity. The compensation includes a comprehensive benefit package.
Manufacturing and Production