About our Client
Our client, a renowned civil engineering company, is looking for a new Mechanical Designer to join their Richmond team. As part of your role, you'll be designing mechanical and HVAC systems whilst working closely with Engineers and Architects to implement these designs. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Designer with at least 4 years experience in a similar role to join a company with over 100 years experience in the Design & Engineering Industry.
- Calculate tolerance, dimensions and thermal and structural analysis required for each project
- Create technical drawings and plans based on requirements with input from Engineers/Architects
- Ensure company regulations, standards and health and safety regulations are all considered in every design
- Revision of existing systems in renovation and remodeling projects as required
- Provide support to the Engineering team during the installation of mechanical, plumbing and HVAC designs
- A minimum of 4 years previous experience in a similar role - designing and drafting building systems
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in Mechanical Design or similar
- Must be able to use AutoCAD
- Must have experience with Plumbing and HVAC designs for commercial, residential and institutional buildings
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Personable, professional and confident liaising with clients and other staff regarding design specifications/changes that need to be made
- Excellent organization and time-management
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Comfortable working independently and a team player
All applicants must have legal permission to work in Canada and require a valid Work Permit and Social Insurance Number.
Good jobs go fast. Don't wait apply today!
Visit our website www.recruitinginmotion.com
for a complete listing of all our exciting job opportunities. There is no fee to job seekers.
We are Vancouver's #1 Employment Agency and represent BC's top employers!
Posted: November 16, 2018
Closes: January 15, 2019