DFO Global Performance Commerce is on a mission to deliver superior eCommerce software, marketing, and products to make the world a better place. To accomplish this DFO needs people that love:
- Performance marketing
- People and the world
DFO is global in operations, culture and language with offices in New York, San Diego, Toronto, Vancouver, Mexico City, São Paulo, The Hague, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh, Manila and Brisbane.
An exciting and challenging job opportunity exists as a Marketing Specialist. You would be a key part of our team where you will learn and experience the fast-paced and dynamic world of cutting-edge digital marketing for e-commerce.
The purpose of this role is to identify customer based opportunities and associated contact strategies. This role requires an understanding of the art of marketing and the science of personalization, automation and Machine Learning based decision making. This position requires you to assist in creating email/sms/push marketing campaigns for monetizing consumer databases and increasing consumer engagement using a CDP.
- Plan and execute effective marketing campaigns
- Set up split tests using email/sms/push software tools
- Maximize the performance of our e-mail channel with sound audience, timing, frequency and messaging decisions
- Test and ensure quality assurance on marketing campaigns before deployment
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of email/sms campaigns
- Coordinate and manage content updates required for email campaigns
- Establish daily/weekly/monthly analytics to report on performance
- Ensure revenue, ROI, and other business goals are met
- Continuously translates Customer behaviors into actionable marketing insights
- Experience working with a CDP such as BlueShift, Adobe and Acquia
- Passion for e-commerce and online sales
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Proactive and result-oriented individual who can work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience reporting on email program and campaign performance to senior stakeholders and making recommendations for optimisation
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as collaboratively with management and peers
- Strong communication skills - Must have good English skills, speaking and writing
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to handle multiple requests, changes, and conflicting priorities
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Best hardware
- Education allowance
- Exciting global travel opportunities
- Premium medical insurance
- An exciting and diverse team all around the world!
- Value given to ideas and opinions!
- Friendly coworkers!
- Valuers of innovation
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please apply with your cover letter, resume, and your portfolio (if applicable).
Information Technology Sales and Marketing Management and Executive