Temporary Contract Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness. Do you want to serve as a trusted advisor and work with the Marketplace leaders to plan and execute a full complement of marketing initiatives to drive growth and enhance market positioning? Read more below!
Please note this is a 1-year contract position.What will your typical day look like?
As a Marketing Specialist, you will be part of an overall internal marketing agency, responsible for end-to-end support of marketing and communications campaigns. You will have oversight for implementing marketing tactics such as thoughtware development, event planning, online activities, sponsorships, speaker and eminence programs. In this fast-paced role, you will deliver marketing campaigns on time, on schedule and on budget; all while delivering ROI. You will be working in close collaboration with our studio agency teams to deliver world-class campaigns to the client/business.About the team
Deloitte's in-house marketing agency is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join the team.
As an integral member of a high performing team, you will be responsible for working collaboratively with other team members and leading the execution of marketing programs, events and initiatives. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
- Minimum 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Completed undergraduate degree
- Demonstrated experience in event coordination and collateral development
- Experience working with senior professionals in a fast paced environment often with tight deadlines
- Strong project management skills
- Lead the implementation of marketing and communications campaigns or campaign initiatives as identified in the marketing plan. This may include, but is not limited to tactics such as:
- collateral and thought ware development
- event planning including virtual
- digital and social media coordination
- Have a high standard of quality and provide quality assurance review on all projects
- Bilingualism is an asset
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.