As the Product Marketing Director you will ensure the Aritzia brand and our exclusive label's brand identity come to life through our garments. This is an amazing opportunity to be the strategic Marketing partner to our Creative Director's Collection's and directly impact how our product shows up across all channels.
As a key member of the Marketing Department, you will make an impact at Aritzia by:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Partnering with the VP Marketing, Creative Director and Brand Director to ensure all Exclusive Brands have clearly defined and differentiated brand strategies
- Supporting the development of the seasonal content strategy as it relates to our product
- New Brand Development, category initiatives or re-branding/re-positioning
As a seasoned professional in your craft, you use your experience to drive business results through inspirational and effective leadership of your team. As an entrepreneur you look past what is and see what could be, with recognition that it takes collaboration, detail and heart to be successful.
In addition, you have:
- Minimum of 8-10 years in brand or content marketing
- Understanding of Aritzias competitive set, possesses a knowledge of your functions industry best practices and landscape, and maintains an industry network
- Strong sense of style, taste and talent to understand and adopt design, fashion, trends and aesthetic fundamentals in innovative ways to propel Aritzias brand.
- Project management (time management, coordination, planning) with the ability to deliver results while managing multiple priorities
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.