We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now! What you'll do:
In your role as a Marketing Operation Specialist in the Marketing & Solutions (M&S) People & Enablement team, you will be responsible for the plan, analysis and communication of a variety of initiatives that will enhance the M&S functions. You will assess hiring managers and stakeholders in Diversity and Inclusion strategies, you will facilitate information about trends in talent pools and job markets, and work with high attention to detail, reliability, and efficiency. Some examples of initiatives supported and/or managed by our team include our Early Talent Community, Diversity & Inclusion projects, learning enablement like M&S Learning Friday and the M&S Learning Portal, change management strategy, Catalyst community and lots more.
You will collaborate closely with your team members to ensure success. In your day-to-day, you will:
What you bring
- Contribute to strategy and planning to establish and coordinate plans and initiatives aligned with corporate and Marketing & Solutions strategy
- Support performance management and the successful execution of our strategy and plans
- Provide services to drive the strategic enablement of Marketing & Solutions
- Help to develop guidance to teams in achieving overall operational excellence, including adherence to company data privacy and protection policies
- Support the development and documentation of workflow processes
- Support adherence to our financial and corporate policies and objectives
- Govern processes to drive standardization across teams
- Use project and change management to drive execution and impact
- Help perform analytics and predictive modelling
- Provide assistance in professional development and training
Are you analytical, self-motivated, and enjoy problem-solving? Are you skilled in time management and task prioritization? Do you enjoy continuous learning and working efficiently in a collaborative environment? If this sounds like you, do you also bring:
• Bachelor's Degree or related experience in Communications, Marketing, Business or Human Resources
• Strong communication/presentation skills both written and spoken in English.
• Profound knowledge of MS Office (SharePoint, PowerPoint and Word)
• Proactivity, enthusiasm, and willingness to take on new topics, tasks and projects.
• Curiosity and willingness to learn.
• Familiarity with SAP culture and products is a plus. Meet your team.
M&S People & Enablement team works to help M&S cultivate a meaningful employee experience and empower a future-ready workforce. We empower individuals and teams within M&S to operate at their best by managing people operations, processes and targets. We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together. We win with inclusion
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy . Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 379174 | Work Area: Marketing | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Requisition ID: 379174
Posted Date: Sep 8, 2023
Work Area: Marketing
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Vancouver, British Columbia, CA, V6B 1A9
Software and Programming