Job Description Summary
The Marketing Operations Specialist is responsible for creating and implementing marketing campaigns, testing, and performance analysis and tracking.Job Description Duties and Responsibilities
- Build, execute and automate email marketing campaigns using Eloqua
- Work with internal teams to gather requirements, translate business needs into technical execution for email campaigns such as blast and trigger email programs that include welcome, nurture, retention programs.
- Segment the marketing database for efficient and effective campaign targeting.
- Generate and implement test strategies, including A/B testing, to drive qualified traffic.
- Coordinate email process - layout, review and segmentation.
- Monitor, analyze and report on campaign performance to maximize ROI and sales.
- Coordination with web team to ensure analytical tracking and performance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree required or equivalent combination of experience and education (Biology, Biochemistry, Marketing, preferred).
- 3 - 5 years marketing experience with an email and marketing automation platform (such as Eloqua, SilverPop, ExactTarget, Marketo)
- Knowledge of Python would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to understand workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle.
- Superior analytical skills with experience with Excel and Google Sheets.
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as "Scientists Helping Scientists" - standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
To apply please select the apply button. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account. You must set up an account in order to apply.
Create an account by selecting the create account button. You will then be asked for your email and to create a password. Your Password must be eight characters long, contain at least one special character, one capital letter, and a number. Once you have created your password you will be asked to upload your resume. Uploading your resume will provide the ability to auto-populate your application with information from your resume. If you prefer to manually complete all of the fields in the application you can do this by clicking next. You can upload your cover letter as an attachment in the attachments screen. Thank you for your interest in STEMCELL!
Sales and Marketing