Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform
, our groundbreaking Legal Trends Report
or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference
, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere.
With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers' lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada's fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 250 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX's Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies
, one of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers
, and has one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast 50 and Fast 500 lists.
Our Marketing Team is expanding quickly and we are seeking a Marketing Operations Manager
to provide leadership and guidance on scalable marketing processes that ensure best practices on marketing automation, lead lifecycle management, segmentation, and project management. You will own monitoring, measuring, and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives. You'll be working with a team that values excellence and initiative. Y our work will have an immediate and meaningful impact, and you will be supported with a full tech stack and the infrastructure of an outstanding team. You will manage an Email Marketing Specialist who will be able to support you in executing email marketing campaigns. You will:
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, including campaign architecture, segmentation, lead scoring, lead nurturing, data quality, and reporting.
- Strategize and implement a sophisticated nurturing engine tailored to different segments of the funnel.
- Measure and communicate the impact of all marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Develop testing frameworks for continuous optimization of click-through and conversion rates in emails and landing pages.
- Help build and maintain a library of Clio landing pages in Marketo and Unbounce.
- Diligently manage and maintain the the connection between SFDC and Marketo-ensuring high data quality, expedited lead flow, and proper campaign tracking, in collaboration with the Business Operations team.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on project management processes and assist in maintaining our project management tool, Wrike.
- Administer a full marketing tech stack, including Marketo, Siftrock, Unbounce, Crazy Egg, Litmus, VWO, and Wrike.
- Lead and recommend improvements to existing systems and processes to support the marketing team by identifying new ways to build, score and nurture the lead pipeline and support the growth of the business.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Run data audits to identify trends and results as they apply to specific campaigns, projects or clients and compile detailed reporting of observations, findings, and recommendations.
You jump to the front of the line if you have:
- A learner first.
- Data-driven with a passion for sales and marketing alignment, process efficiency, and continuous improvement.
- Creative, trustworthy, engaging, organized, and passionate about marketing automation.
- A planner and a thinker helping team think through the campaigns and prioritize
- Experienced in executing automated marketing campaigns.
- Comfortable working independently, but are a team player and want what's best for the company.
- Able to excel in fast-paced work environments and juggle multiple deadlines.
- Obsessed with results invested in helping Clio win.
- SaaS/tech experience
- Certification in both Salesforce and Marketo
If you are a data-driven marketer who is accountable for their goals and known for advanced marketing automation and project management skills, strong execution, and a positive attitude, you will thrive at Clio. Why do you want to work here?
We offer a great compensation package, 3 weeks vacation, a fun work environment, a great benefits plan, and an opportunity to be part of a great growth story with unlimited potential. We are looking for owl-drawers and team builders-people who work hard and play for keeps. We hire the brightest, most driven people in tech, and boast alumni from Google, Salesforce, Facebook, Amazon and LinkedIn on our team. Come and join them! Need more reasons? Here are some things that make us awesome:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you'll ever work with
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.
Posted: November 17, 2018
Closes: January 16, 2019