The mission of the Catalogue Department is to showcase our product through a world-class catalogue. THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing, and our Catalogue team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for delivering a world-class catalogue that showcases our product in an aspirational and elevated way. As the Manager, Catalogue, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the product catalogue is delivered with quality and accuracy, in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner. And, with the skills you gain in this role the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Catalogue to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Manager, Catalogue, you will:
- Support with establishing the strategic approach we take for the product catalogue
- Make informed estimates for capacity planning and determine seasonal resourcing needs
- Oversee the management and execution of product catalogue inclusive of various formats and perspectives
- Ensure the product catalogue is realized with quality and accuracy, and in a timely and efficient manner
The Manager, Catalogue has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in product catalogue and project management
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.
Software and Programming