We're looking for a top-tier Marketing Lead
to forecast and plan growth for multiple projects in the blockchain space. Your insights will play a key role in shaping the way a revolutionary new technology is introduced to and adopted by vast new audiences.
You are someone that thrives when designing delightful journeys for customers-from total newcomers to seasoned vets alike-and gets sweaty palms when they consider the immense possibilities of decentralization. They're an ardent growth evangelist and grasp the significance of introducing new technology to the masses. We are looking for an all-arounder that can jump in from creative to performance marketing to tactical execution.
Every one of us shares a common vision: to create the future we want to live in. We need the right people to help us realize that vision. A little about us:
Dapper Labs is the company behind CryptoKitties. Formed in February 2018, Dapper Labs was spun out of Axiom Zen to spread the benefits of decentralization through the power of play, fairness, and true ownership. Notable investors in Dapper Labs include Andreessen Horowitz, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures, Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. CryptoKitties is the world's most popular blockchain application outside of cryptocurrency exchanges.
Dapper team members are humble and curious entrepreneurs, builders, and tinkerers who share a passion to demystify blockchain technology and tap its potential to create change in the world. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse crew flourishes in a distributed hierarchy where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged. We value our culture above else: regardless of where you came from, what you studied, or who you used to work for, your role here will necessitate both a high level of creativity and strategic thinking on complex issues. Everyone here is a founder, and no one fits in a box. We're all driven by an insatiable thirst for learning and development, and that's what brings us together.Our ideal candidate:
A little about you:
- Inventive marketing campaigns: Take strategic goals of the organization and craft a marketing vision driven by data and compelling creative that inspires buy-in from existing and potential partner organizations.
- Brand building: Armed with world-class IPs and brands, you will foster consumer trust while communicating the value of groundbreaking technology (and the people shaping its future).
- Driving growth: Implementing tactics that drive tangible product usage, leveraging brands and IP for multiple businesses entities and product ranges across cutting-edge tech and gaming.
- You're capable of handling multiple complex projects at once, structure workflow, prioritize, and deliver on multiple deadlines amidst changing priorities in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- You can do high-level strategy, but don't shy away from rolling up your sleeves to set up digital campaigns (or any other tactical execution) yourself.
- You know the difference between CAC, UA, and LTV.
- Strong written and oral communication and excellent presentation skills.
- A passion for existing and emerging technology.
- Exposure and understanding of blockchain and gaming is a huge asset.
- Capable of applying your skills across a variety of use cases; inflexible specialists need not apply.
- You're knowledgeable about omnichannel marketing channels.
At Axiom Zen we like to describe ourselves as "a team of founders." We have an entrepreneurial mindset, and we think big and take calculated risks. We are only as smart and brave as each of you, and that's why culture is so key to every part of our success.
Team members work on multiple projects with plenty of freedom to direct their talents the best way they see fit. We encourage everyone to pursue their interests and dabble in other specializations that interest them to become more well-rounded individuals. We recruit the best and set them free to do their best work.