Thank you to all applicants.This role is filled.
Marketing Coordinator – Catalyst Agents
ABOUT CATALYST AGENTS
A growing marketing agency located in the heart of Gastown, Catalyst Agents is a boutique marketing agency striving to deliver world-class integrated marketing campaigns. Serving recognized clients such as Concord Pacific, Birks Jewelry, Steve Nash Clubs, Lexus and more, Catalyst Agents is a pioneer in the Chinese digital marketing space, and handles bi-lingual campaigns in English and Chinese, ensuring the marketing objective and messaging doesn’t get lost in translation. We are a growing, entrepreneurial, hard-working team that takes pride in their work.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Marketing Coordinator will help our clients launch and grow their social media presence. They will support the team to monitor, evaluate and devise recommendations to continually improve the performance of our clients’ social media accounts. A typical week starts with a Monday team meeting, where the team progress and defines priorities for the week ahead. There will be weekly or bi-weekly meetings with clients over the phone and content will be prepared weekly or bi-weekly for client review and approval. Engagement on all client social media accounts is expected daily, flagging any comments that needs to be reviewed by the client. The role reports in to the Agency Owner and supports the Advertising Coordinator, Social Media Coordinator and Graphic Design.
- Content creation for English social platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and other platforms. This will be done with the support of our Graphic Designer and/or photographer to ensure visuals are top-notch.
- Content creation on Chinese social platforms – WeChat and Weibo.
- Scheduling and posting content onto Client social media accounts using the Hootsuite.
- Responsible for daily engagement on client social media accounts – monitoring user comments and flagging for the team where needed.
- Defining and maintaining a tailored brand persona for each client’s social media presence. Ie. A high-end jewelry brand would have a different engagement strategy and tone compared to a mom and pop doggy daycare.
- Administrative duties related to client reporting on weekly and monthly basis.
- Gathering data from advertising vendors and online channels to help with reporting preparation.
- Must be bi-lingual in English and Chinese. Excellent English written and verbal communications skills. Business-level Mandarin language skills – written and oral.
- Fluent in using all social media platforms – latest features and developments.
- Post-secondary education an asset.
- Previous experience in marketing an asset.
TO APPLY: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org" target="_blank">RAYMOND TO HR Advisor and Contract Recruiter. Call/txt at 778-869-9268
Connect with employer:
About GO Recruitment
GO Recruitment is different. We are not shy about disclosing up-front who is the company we represent (90% of the time). The only reason we sometimes mask the name of the company is due to circumst...