Hey, we're Article. We're a digital-first furniture brand that's engineering remarkably better furniture experiences. We don't have brick and mortar stores, so we're able to deliver better value on beautiful, modern furniture. Recently named one of Canada's fastest growing companies, we're on the hunt for talented, enthusiastic team members to join us at our headquarters in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia.
We're looking for a Marketing Coordinator (Internal Title: Advocacy Marketing Coordinator) to support our core communications strategy, specializing in influencer marketing to drive awareness and consideration of Article. Key responsibilities include management of influencer partnerships, coordinating review content, campaign reporting, and contributing to team initiatives that meet the team's objectives and key results.
Responsibilities and daily tasks include:
- Channel management:
- Identify and secure influencer partnerships.
- Maintain influencer contact database.
- Secure influencer product reviews.
- Manage influencer agreements and orders.
- Ongoing maintenance of advocate relationships.
- Monitor and track advocate posts and their results.
- Monitor and approve influencer assets.
- Produce campaign reports.
- Coordinate remarkable content that enhances the customer journey.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best-practices.
- Proactively identify new advocates.
- Contribute to advocacy initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or similar.
- Work experience in a similar role with demonstrable examples of success.
- Excellent understanding of influencer landscape and social media platforms. Bonus: you have experience organizing influencer partnerships.
- Marketing-savvy with an excellent understanding of the impact of influencer marketing.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The confidence and common sense required to assess opportunities and action initiatives in a time-sensitive manner.
We want Article to be an amazing place to work, and we do our part to take care of our team. In addition to a competitive salary, we provide:
- A team-oriented work environment. Article is lucky to employ a wide range of experts, and seeks to facilitate a culture of mentorship and curiosity. We take on the job learning seriously, and we have a lot of fun doing it.
- A great office. The Article space is housed in a converted warehouse with in-house photo studios, an airy open layout, an open kitchen filled with snacks, and a variety of ice cream choices just up the street.
- A dog-friendly office. We love our dog friends here at Article. If you have a well-behaved, well-socialized pup, we'd love to have them in the office too.
- The tools you need to get your job done well! We supply state-of-the-art laptops and the software you need to succeed.
- Access to a benefits package with all the bells and whistles.
- Onsite fitness equipment, change rooms (including towel service!) and bike storage.
- Discounts on our products, plus free upgraded delivery so you can style your home how you like it.
- Regular extra-curricular activities, such as socials, open-mics, picnics... even cross-country skiing! We're open to suggestions for fun new activities so bring a few ideas along.
Ready to become a Particle? Apply today. We're excited to meet you.
Sales and Marketing