*This role can be based in Vancouver, CA or Toronto, CA*
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth -- including how we fulfill and deliver customer orders. Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class delivery experience through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. This includes the Delivery Service Partner (DSP) program. Amazon is growing its network of DSPs who own and operate successful package delivery businesses.
We are looking for a Communications Manager, who is fluent in French and English to support the DSP program expansion into Canada. You will own translation and customization of content for Canada DSPs and their Delivery Associates (DAs). In addition, you will work with a talented group of communicators and help them build best-in-class communications and content that result in high levels of engagement with all DSPs.
The ideal candidate must be a strong communicator with excellent writing ability and attention to detail. Exercising extremely high judgment in narrow timeframes, particularly by injecting logic and care into strategic communications targeted at DSPs, is critical. You will demonstrate Insist on the Highest Standards regarding DSP-facing communications and content. Our environment is fast-paced and requires a candidate who is flexible and thrives in ambiguity.
In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
• Translate content from English to French inclusive of newsletters, resource guides, and surveys
• Localize and build custom content to celebrate Canada DSP and DAs
• Create and deploy communications via email and notifications through the DSP Portal
• Translate business needs into communications materials
• Monitor and measure the effectiveness of communications
• Create and maintain content library, including toolkits, templates, and messagingBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
• Verbal and written fluency in French and English - Native or bilingual proficiency
• 3+ years of marketing, communications, or related experience
• Experience creating digital contentPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Highly developed and polished written communication skills
• Strong project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholders and multiple projects at once
• Strong vendor management skills and budget management experience
• Attention to detail, particularly when it comes to proofing copy and content
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Sales and Marketing