Sage is a global company with a local heart. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people, and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroes—from single-person startups to large enterprises. Our people are passionate and positive. We inspire our colleagues to serve business builders everywhere and champion their success. As a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 colleagues across 24 countries, we do business the right way, while giving back to our local communities through the Sage Foundation. Be Sage, build on.Job DescriptionWe have an exciting career available for a Campaign Manager who will be responsible for providing effective planning, development, delivery and optimization of end-to-end programs that drive increased engagement and advocacy of our existing small business accounting solution customer base.
Through highly relevant and engaging programs, the Field Campaign Manager will help influence value through surfacing core value messages and driving appropriate cross sell and up-sell activities. This includes developing and executing on customer loyalty and retention programs, owning end-to-end customer nurture journeys and delivering ‘always on’ programs to continually optimize and drive customer success.
We’re seeking candidates with a background in campaign management. You’ll have worked in a customer focused role, managing the full end-to-end process from customer on-boarding to nurture journeys as well as retention campaigns. Not only will you manage campaigns, you’ll also be responsible for monitoring, tracking and reporting on campaign activity so you’ll be highly analytical with an eye for improving campaign performance. This role works closely with internal and external stakeholders across several marketing, shared service and sales teams, so proven stakeholder management and communications skills in a matrixed environment is key for this role.
• Develop and execute customer loyalty and retention programs, ensuring revenue is maximized to retain customers and increase customer value.
• Own end-to-end customer nurture journeys and deliver ‘always on’ programs (webinars, direct mail, email programs, etc) designed to continually optimize and drive customer success.
• Drive increased revenue through active upsell and cross sell using a range of marketing channels and activities.
• Budget and tracking of all owned activities including cost management and unit/revenue/MQL forecasting working closely with marketing operations.
• Monitor, analyze and present to the business the results and ROI of campaigns and work with teams such as sales to maximize ROI.
• Effectively manage key stakeholders across multiple areas to ensure delivery of assets; agencies and peers and other internal stakeholders.
• Work in close collaboration with key local teams to deliver key strategic business objectives, including the delivery of successful customer programs.
• Outstanding project management to ensure the delivery of all campaign deliverables.
• Ensure consistency and quality control on all communications collateral produced with detailed and accurate proofing skills, in line with the local and central approvals processes.
• Collaborate closely with Product Marketing to deliver tactics and make well-informed decisions on segmentation to target.
Skills, know-how and experience:
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in B2B marketing, customer marketing preferred
• Proven delivery of digital marketing and social media and their effective execution
• Proven ownership of end to end campaign planning and execution
• Proven track record of delivering B2B and/or B2C Marketing (ideally direct and indirect) plans
• Demonstrate ability to deliver on budget, KPIs, revenue and ROI – including proven lead generation
• Competence in marketing and communications, including brand building, taking a set of core messages and transforming them to a form suitable for a set of audiences, selecting which media to use, press and PR, direct marketing, digital marketing, social media, database marketing, campaign creation, execution and monitoring.
• Go to market experience
• Proficiency in English language, verbal and written
• Knowledge of using marketing systems such CRM and marketing automation systems e.g. Salesforce, Eloqua and Workfront
• Background in influencing and presentation skills
• Knowledge of the small business market
• Customer focus
• Applied technical and professional skills
• Strong innovative and creative thinking ability
• Proactive, driven and focused at getting job done
• Influencing / relationship management
• Confident, friendly and comfortable working with people at all levels
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong planning and organizational ability
Technical / professional qualifications:
Salesforce, Eloqua, Google Analytics, marketing reporting tools
Why Sage Canada?
Join Sage Canada, the 2018 Region of the Year Winners! Our Vancouver Campus is located only 20 mins away from downtown Vancouver. Located on Raptors Way, enjoy the spectacular views of downtown Toronto from our coffee bar. Our campuses boast with talented people just like who are passionate about solving client’s business problems while enjoying an exciting space to master their craft and grow with the market leader in Integrated Accounting Software. Enjoy our comprehensive compensation package which includes a competitive salary, sales commissions / performance bonuses, on-going training and career advancements, a fun place to work, 21 days PTO to start, extra 5 days PTO to volunteer, RRSP matching contributions, fitness allowance, tuition fee allowance, extended health, dental, vision coverage and so much more! Sage Software Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer with strong practices in Diversity and Inclusion. We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.
Check us out on Instagram #LifeAtSage @SageOfficial
About Sage Canada
Sage is a global technology company with a local heart. As the market leader for cloud-basedaccounting, financials, enterprise management, people, and payroll software, we help businesses ofall siz...Read More