Who You Are...
You are looking to join a fast-paced, results-driven Marketing team. You are a quick learner, who has deep interest in digital marketing, email marketing or marketing databases. You are interested in marketing platforms and marketing technology and how they contribute to an ever-growing global organization. You have a desire to learn about email campaigns, marketing channels how to build a marketing campaign from a technical perspective.
You have natural curiosity about how fast-paced marketing team works and are eager to learn and grow in a role that will give you direct access to marketing and email campaigns, marketing technology and all marketing channels. This is your jumping off point to your career in marketing, on a team that has a lot of room for growth.
You report to the Marketing Automation Team Lead, and work cross-functionally with teams including Sales, Marketing and Product teams. You don't need hands-on experience in a B2B email marketing or demand generation, but if you know about marketing automation platforms and campaign work, bonus. Responsibilities...
You're Great At…
- Learn how to design, build, test, and launch email programs in Marketo
- Stay organised and ensure timely delivery of assets using our project management tool (Wrike)
- Support our field marketing team with ad-hoc operational tasks of marketing campaigns (Email list preparation, post-event list uploads, campaign management in our CRM (Salesforce))
- Learn to measure and provide insight across a number of success criteria, including: deliverability, open rates, CTRs
- Staying organized and meeting tight deadlines
- Paying extreme attention to detail to ensure all marketing assets are well built and well tested
- Being data-driven in your decision making, and prioritizing tasks based on the impact they have to your colleagues globally
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- You thrive and laugh under pressure
- You habitually exceed expectations
- You have working knowledge of HTML/CSS, Google Analytics, Excel
- You enjoy dynamic, high energy environments
- You understand how businesses sell to other businesses
Hootsuite is an inclusive employer. Every effort will be made to provide accommodations requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.