About our Client
Our client is a renowned machinery manufacturer with locations all over the world. They are looking for Manufacturing Engineers to join their growing team. As part of your role, you'll be providing expertise in design and implementation of custom production assembly. You will also be developing test equipment and assembly processes to increase production efficiency. If you are a Junior Manufacturing Engineer with a passion for design and innovation then look no further - apply today!
- Design, build and validate manual and automated production assembly and production test devices
- Prepare documentation for custom production equipment, including drawings, part lists, schematics, calibration procedures, maintenance plans/ procedures, etc.
- Work with the Design, Manufacturing and Quality Engineers to determine project plans, identify program equipment requirements/costs, and evaluate product/equipment designs; debug, calibrate and release equipment and/or associated processes to production.
- Troubleshoot problems with existing custom production equipment. Identify resolution and correct the problem. Utilize maintenance as required.
- Train the production team on how to use new and modified production equipment/processes.
- Develop and define production assembly and test processes through the utilization of tools including PFMEA’s, Process Flowcharts, Work Instructions, etc
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in Mechanical/Electro-Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Experience in a similar role is an asset but not required
- Experience in transportation manufacturing industries (automotive, marine etc.) would be a strong asset
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Innovative and self-motivated
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Tech savvy and proficient at MS Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All applicants must have legal permission to work in Canada and require a valid Work Permit and Social Insurance Number.
Good jobs go fast. Don't wait apply today!
Visit our website www.recruitinginmotion.com
for a complete listing of all our exciting job opportunities. There is no fee to job seekers.
We are Vancouver's #1 Employment Agency and represent BC's top employers!
Posted: November 19, 2018
Closes: January 18, 2019