Vancouver Closing Date:
April 21, 2021
Reporting to the Director of HRIS and Analytics, you will be responsible for the delivery and support of Teck's HRIS Platforms including SAP SuccessFactors, VIP and Microsoft Employee Analytics Database. You will be working with multiple business stakeholders and will lead a team of HRIS Analysts, Coordinators and Consultants in ensuring the successful delivery of our services globally. Responsibilities:
- Be a courageous safety leader, adhere to and sponsor safety and environmental rules and procedures.
Delivery and Support
- Review and assign support requests and incidents.
- Prioritize work intake and manage team capacity tasks and workload.
- Compile support incident statistics and identify patterns.
- Manage platform system refreshes.
- Communicate and plan the deployment of the SuccessFactors bi-annual releases. This includes setting up a kick-off meetings, review of features with the various Business and Global Process Owners, managing testing cycles, etc.
- Provide weekly status updates/summary.
- Coordinate the resolution or escalation of incidents.
- Work closely with the business to gather requirements and perform fit-gap analysis.
- Advise on platform solution design and architecture.
- Provide platform roadmap updates to the Senior HR team and other business stakeholders.
- Work closely with Global Process Module Owners in module design and escalations
- Manage relationship with global HR stakeholders
- Manage and delegate work assignments to the Application Management Service (AMS) onshore and offshore team members.
- Attend weekly calls with the AMS Leads and escalate issues including SLA deviations.
- Ensure performance, availability, security, and reliability of all HRIS Platforms
- Manage platform risks and develop mitigation plans.
- Coach and develop team members through continuous performance reviews and feedback.
- Ensure HRIS team members receive Accreditation and Certification.
- 10+ Years in HR Systems landscape support and sustainment from Implement to Run to Optimize.
- 7+ years SAP SuccessFactors multi-module experience.
- 7+ years in managing a team of HRIS Analysts, Coordinators and Consultants.
- Senior level experience in managing internal and vendor budgets.
- Intermediate knowledge of Agile methodology and Scrum.
- Strong Communication and Project Management Skills.
- Must have a customer centric view with a focus on making the business successful in achieving their objectives.
- Previous experience working with global HRIS teams.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing and Software as a Service.
- Advanced Analytical, Organizational and Problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Spanish language skills are considered an important asset.
- SAP Certification in multiple modules and SAP HR on premise functional knowledge and experience are strong assets.
At Teck, we value diversity. Our teams work collaboratively and respect each person's unique perspective and contribution.
Qualified applicants interested in joining a dynamic team are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter electronically.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Your application to this posting is deemed to be your consent to the collection, use and necessary disclosure of personal information for the purposes of recruitment. Teck respects the privacy of all applicants and the confidentiality of personal information.
Teck is a diversified resource company committed to responsible mining and mineral development with major business units focused on copper, steelmaking coal, zinc and energy. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, its shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols TECK.A and TECK.B and the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TECK.
The pursuit of sustainability guides Teck's approach to business. Teck is building partnerships and capacity to confront sustainability challenges within the regions in which it operates and at the global level. In 2019, Teck was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI) for the tenth straight year, indicating that Teck's sustainability practices rank in the top 10 per cent of the world's 2,500 largest public companies in the S&P Global Broad Market Index.
Learn more about Teck at www.teck.com or follow @TeckResources #LI-GM1 Job Segment:
ERP, HR, Manager, Sustainability, Technology, Human Resources, Management, Mining, Energy