Description What to expect as the Manager, Partner & Alliances at Elastic Path?
The Manager, Partner and Alliances manages the day-to-day relationship between Elastic Path and Elastic Path's strategic partners. A successful Manager, Partner and Alliances is an individual who has experience in relationship management and is knowledgeable in commerce and digital marketing technology. They are well-versed in the partner ecosystem of content and commerce solutions and technology providers, and they have been involved with digital transformation initiatives for Enterprise customers. This individual will work directly with our partners and Elastic Path teams to drive opportunity development and help initiate co-selling efforts. Key Responsibilities:
- Partner Sales Execution :
- Support strategy/pipeline management with Sales and assigned Partners.
- Facilitate joint account planning with assigned Partner's sales teams and Sales to drive joint opportunity development.
- Contribute to Partner/Elastic Path Quarterly Business Reviews and planning activities.
- Communicate consistently with partners throughout the opportunity development lifecycle, escalating important issues when needed.
- Coordinate resources to support partner needs, demos, POCs, SOWs, etc.
- Support joint marketing initiatives with partners.
- Enable Practice Development :
- Help Partners build sales and delivery capacity and capabilities on Elastic Path Commerce Solutions.
- Continual practice development and capacity planning.
- Execute plan for assigned partners to enroll in technical, functional and solution training.
- Support discussions with Elastic Path Professional Services for implementation assistance if custom enablement is needed.
- Share implementation best practices to support partners' services bids and project ramp-ups.
- Support Partner-led Engagements :
- Facilitate joint Partner and Elastic Path engagements in collaboration and support of Sales tea ms .
- Coordinate Elastic Path Professional Services support and review of partner scope of work development.
- Maintain communication with Professional Services, Product, Support and Education to resolve issues affecting partner engagements, acting as escalation point and liaison.
What experience do you need to Be Remarkable in this position?
- Understand and apply Elastic Path security policies, processes, and controls as required, in day-to-day tasks .
Who we are:
- 3+ years of experience with Enterprise SaaS software and Partner development.
- High-level of business acumen
- Demonstrated success managing relationships with technology and solution Partners.
- Ability to set clear targets and develop plans and objectives to achieve those targets.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Bachelor's degree required from a competitive institution
- Open to 25-50% domestic travel
Elastic Path is the company powering mission-critical digital commerce for the world's leading brands, such as Intuit, Pella, Deckers Brands, T-Mobile, and over 250 other leading enterprises. We pioneered the Headless Commerce space in 2011 and spearheaded Composable Commerce in 2020. Our vision is to build the most flexible, open, and modern enterprise commerce software.
Our culture is best described as supportive and driven. Our employees are passionate about what they do and work hard. And they are committed to the greater team, always willing to support others. Be Open. Be Remarkable. Be the Customer. Be the Team. The values we live by. The Perks?
At Elastic Path, we go the extra mile to provide you & your family with exceptional benefits, wherever you may be located. You can check out our specific perks by geography on our careers page . Apply Now!
Elastic Path is an equal opportunities employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We value and celebrate diversity in its many forms, and we strive to provide an inclusive and safe workplace where each person feels respected, supported, and accepted - however they choose to identify.
Sales and Marketing