Join GroupHEALTH Benefit Solutions® today and become part of an organization that istransforming the way Canadian’s experience benefits.Our mission is simple
;We develop and deliver the most cost-effective employee benefits solutions to Canadian businesses.GroupHEALTH is accelerating - and you provide the fuel.
We're currently looking for a Manager of IT Infrastructure
to join our team based in Surrey, BC
. The Manager of IT Infrastructure is responsible for the overall operations and leadership for the Family of Companies (FoC) Infrastructure team. Please note that this role will be required to be in office on an occasional basis.Outcomes
- Review service desk processes/policies and start work to better align them to ITIL (or equivalent framework)
- Continue project work to move on-prem production workloads to public cloud
- Complete infrastructure mini-projects to improve systems management
Education & Experience
- Management of IT Infrastructure staff including:
- Performance reviews
- Staff management
- Day to day HR related activities
- Payroll / Scheduling
- Personal development
- Overall coordination and management of day-to-day IT operations and client support through service desk based on ITIL (or equivalent framework)
- Purchasing and vendor management
- Managing, planning, implementing, and maintaining corporate technology infrastructure (network, compute, storage) on-premise and in cloud.
- Managing, planning, implementing, and maintaining networks and overall organizational security posture.
- Managing and planning projects with the help from Project Manager and senior IT leadership.
- Manage infrastructure components of the organization Disaster Recovery Plan
- Plan and support hardware and software upgrades
- Working with the application group to optimize application delivery and efficiencies.
- Some travel between Surrey, Barrie, Calgary, Edmonton, and Toronto offices.
- Certificate or Diploma in a related field or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years of progressive experience in a technical team lead role
- 8+ years experience in a system administration
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role as a tier 2/3 support
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v3
- Experience with Office 365 Administration (tenant, Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Endpoint Management/Intune)
- Experience with Virtualization technologies in a live production environment; including public clouds (AWS/Azure).
- Experience with VOIP networks specifically Cisco
- Experience with scripting languages
- Cisco / Palo Alto networking experience
In addition to becoming part of a creative, challenging, and stimulating work environment, we also offer:
Want to be part of a rapidly growing company that is transforming the way Canadian’s experience benefits? Apply now!We thank everyone who applies to our Manager, IT Infrastructure role; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact candidates who have been selected for an interview.
- a competitive salary & benefits program
- paid time off, including flex time
- education assistance
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) with employer matching