The mission of the Equity, Diversity & Inclusion department is to commit to innovative world-class experiences that cultivate a sense of belonging and propel our industry forward. THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing and our Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI) team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for positioning Aritzia within the EDI landscape and elevating Aritzia's standing as one of the industry's leading equitable, diverse and inclusive places to work. As the Manager, EDI, you will support operationalizing our EDI strategy, managing relationships with key stakeholders, and driving the development of meaningful initiatives across the organization toward positive outcomes in Equity, Diversity & Inclusion. And, with people at the heart of everything you do, you will lead your high-performing team to build meaningful careers at Aritzia while enjoying one yourself. THE ROLE
As the Manager, EDI, you will:
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience.
- Establish a sustainable approach for best-in-class EDI practices at Aritzia.
- Embed equity, reflect diversity, and practice inclusion consistently throughout our employee lifecycle.
- Drive revenue by incorporating EDI best practices throughout our business model.
- Build and support community through EDI investment and thought leadership.
- Ensure our EDI strategy, initiatives and programs are integrated into our business, while enabling effective execution and continuous improvement.
The Manager, EDI, has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in Equity, Diversity & Inclusion.
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values and Business and People Leadership principles.
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business.
The typical hiring range for this position is $110,000-$130,000 CAD per year. The final agreed upon salary may vary based on factors such as job-related knowledge, skills and experience. Additionally, this position may be eligible for bonus.
We are always looking for top talent - if your qualifications differ from those listed above, the scope of work and final agreed upon salary may be adjusted to reflect your individual qualifications.
Aritzia's Everyday Luxury compensation package goes beyond the base salary with endless growth and recognition opportunities through our pay-for-performance philosophy. Along with comprehensive benefits, aspirational workspaces and elevated employee perks and experiences - we provide it all. THE PERKS
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- Product Discount - Maybe you've heard of our famous product discount? Or our exclusive private shopping events? You have now.
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Everyday Luxury dining, exclusive to Aritzia. Our in-house bistro and café is a private oasis where employees can enjoy curated, subsidized Everyday Luxury dining.
- The SET - Our in-office fitness studio and gym with state-of-the-art equipment, custom-created classes, and optional personal training. Open 7 days a week, works out well.
- Aritzia Virtual Wellness - Because your health, happiness, and safety matter - 24/7 resources to support you in your wellbeing goals, be it physical, mental, social, or financial.
- Aspirational Workplace - Our offices are specially designed to be spaces of creativity, productivity, and inspiration. They're also dog friendly. Woof.
- Amenities - Additional amenities include a private parent's room, shower facilities with elevated complementary conveniences, bike rooms, and more.
- The Extras - We also offer a multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos and on-site medical care.
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.