Join GroupHEALTH Benefit Solutions® today and become part of an organization that istransforming the way Canadian’s experience benefits.Our mission is simple
;We develop and deliver the most cost-effective employee benefits solutions to Canadian businesses.GroupHEALTH is accelerating - and you provide the fuel
The Manager, data analytics and reporting will plan, direct and coordinate carrier reporting and data analytics functions within the Finance team and support the Director of Finance.Outcomes:Within 30 days:
Within 60 days:
- Conduct one-on-one meetings with key accounting team members to gain a basic understanding of Finance team’s responsibilities..
- Conduct one-on-one meetings with key members from Underwriting and IT departments
- Learn the accounting functions and reporting requirements for key carriers
- Gain an overall understanding of the current process of key reports and the data architecture
- Complete the first of 4 CEBS E-Learning Modules to become more familiar with the Group Benefits industry
Within 90 days:
- Conduct one-on-one meetings with key stakeholders from other departments and entities to gain a basic understanding of interactions between the Trust accounting team and other teams
- Lead weekly planner meetings with direct reports
- Learn and be familiar with various key systems including WEBS, CRM and GP
- Be proficient with the current reporting process and data architecture
- Complete the second of 4 CEBS E-Learning Modules
- Present an overview of the data structure and key reporting responsibilities to the Director of Finance
- Complete a 2-year plan on reporting process improvement
- Complete the third of 4 CEBS E-Learning Modules
Education and Experience:
- Drive data management and quality within the Finance team and with other functional data owners to ensure data integrity.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and data stewards to develop and implement data strategy, policies, controls, and programs to ensure data is accurate, complete, secure, and reliable.
- Identify areas for data quality improvements and resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, and process design strategies.
- Liaise with insurance carriers, claim payors, other key entity stakeholders to provide quality reports
- Assess current reporting processes, offer recommendations for improvement, and implement new processes (e.g. automation processes, special projects)
- Document and analyze how different reports interlink and overlap to maximize accuracy and reliability of reports.
- Review monthly revenue balances to ensure accuracy and completeness
Want to be part of a rapidly growing company that is transforming the way Canadian’s experience benefits? Apply now!
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience in group benefits an asset
- Experience in Finance preferred
- Experience working with relational databases.
- Advanced skill using excel, power BI, and Access
- Ability to articulate complex concepts, thought leadership and the business value of solutions in a clear and understandable way.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
We thank everyone who applies to the role; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact candidates who have been selected for an interview.