Join our team!
We are the Customer Solutions Delivery team at TELUS. We are passionate about ensuring that we put our customers first and deliver quality services to their homes. We are excited about technology and have a commitment to unparalleled and personalized customer service excellence. As a Manager-Field Support within our team, you will meet productivity, quality and safety needs in an excellent and effective manner. You will support your team in highlighting sales opportunities which are designed to help customers get the best of their TELUS experience. You will showcase the TELUS values internally and externally and truly embrace the spirit of community champion to elevate our brand. Motivating yourself and your team with a strong focus on collaboration is also critical to this role.Are you someone who?
• Excels at building new teams, process improvement and critical thinking
• Has a demonstrated ability to coach instead of performance-manage
• Is able to have tough conversations and make decisive calls
• Can prioritize and teach others to do the same
• Fosters talent and fills gaps by identifying and acting upon strengths and development areas
• Passionate about inspiring and motivating your team to excellence Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together:
With your sound leadership & mentoring background you will be a leader among your peers who will build and support a high performance culture. You'll be a key driver in our journey towards better performance, talent attraction and retention. As a Manager - Field Support, you will ensure that the needs of the various business units are delivered upon to meet customer expectations, collective agreement and organizational goals. With your understanding of the infrastructure serviced by your team, you'll contribute to overall customer satisfaction and represent TELUS in the community.Here's how
• By building and supporting an engaged, highly energized, inclusive team that inspires to give their best to our customers, fellow team members and, ultimately, our shareholders
• Ensuring the alignment of all decision-making and business plans with the TELUS Corporate Strategy and the top priorities of the Customer Solutions Delivery team
• Facilitating the ongoing training and development of all area employees while fostering a culture of coaching and development
• Managing a multi-faceted scoreboard including performance and financial expectations
• Ensuring all safety guidelines are followed Qualifications: You're the missing piece of the puzzle!
• With your inter-personal skills, ability to lead a team, overcome concerns & objections as required and your ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
• You have a strong community presence and involvement
• You have a bias for action & a proven ability to not only plan and delegate, but to lead and/or take the initiative to ensure that actions and projects are on track
• With your exceptional communication skills, you will succinctly and clearly present and explain tactical plans, expectations and strategy to front line team members, your peers, and your supporting executives
• With your talent to lead your team through a performance and incentive program that places emphasis on meeting our evolving customer needs and doing so safely
• You will use your sound analytical skills to support various business decisions or proposals
• With your strong technical proficiency - you will have an advanced knowledge of common consumer electronic devices and knowledge of various telecommunications technology
• Your Clean and valid Class 5 Driver's License or other provincial equivalent will be needed Great-to-haves
• Knowledge of any TELUS specific applications (SRM, OATS, SAP, etc.) would be an asset
• Familiarity or experience with TELUS consumer products and solutions is an asset
• Diploma/Degree in Management/Business or related Technology (or equivalent experience) A bit about us
Our business is connecting Canadians. Our social impact is using our world-leading technology to create meaningful change, give back to help communities thrive, and help those who need it most. When you join our team, you're helping us make the future friendly. We're committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability -your unique contributions and talents will be valued and respected here.
Operations and Logistics