You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
As part of the growing GVA Clients & Markets (C&M) team, the Manager Account Development is responsible for working alongside the C&M team and leadership, evolving the account management program, and implementing best-in-class account management practices.
The Clients & Markets team is in an exciting growth phase. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to strategy as well as execution on how we interact with our clients and be a contributing member in one of the most agile teams in our organization.
The role will require working directly with the Vancouver Director of Clients & Markets, Industry Leaders, the Vancouver marketing team, Lead Partners and teams. What you will do
Account Planning and Management
- Manages an account portfolio of 7-10 accounts which includes detailed relationship matrix and plans, industry and account business issues and an ongoing pipeline of opportunities
- Has an understanding of priorities on key account management goals and works with the team to implement strategic growth goals and objectives
- Co develops and executes account specific growth strategies
- Facilitates strategic account management process to identify opportunities, and action them
- Facilitates in the development, strategy and execution for both internal meeting and external key client deliverables
- Tracks, measures and reports regularly on regional financial results and activities against goals and objectives
- Shares best practices across accounts and industries
- Actively supports the execution of the firm's client feedback process and incorporate results into account strategy
- Facilitates relationship building, planning and execution with key stakeholders within their portfolio
- Works with team to develop and track the client relationship strategy, and plan touch point actions to strengthen relationships
- Deploys national and regional campaigns at accounts where relevant
- Develop an understanding of services and solutions to determine which initiatives would be of relevance and importance to key stakeholders/decision makers
- Helps to identify business opportunities for account teams through understanding of client imperatives and marketing initiatives
- Provides support for Request for Proposals (RFP) process and execution related to key accounts
- Collaborates with Proposal and Account teams to leverage KPMG resources as required on large opportunities
Exceptional Client Service Excellence
- Enables exceptional client service excellence through teaming up with client service teams to be more responsive, insightful and connected to the client
- Facilitates KPMG's client feedback program for accounts, including managing outcomes and future action plans
- Coordinates formal debriefs on proposals locally
At times, business needs arise, and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need extra time to devote to personal matters. Our approach to flexibility is to support our people in achieving balance. What you bring to the role
- At least 2-3 years' experience in account or project management experience
- A University degree in business, finance or related field an asset
- Familiarity with the public sector/health sector an asset
- Experience within a professional services firm/matrixed organization an asset
- Collaboration - he/she will be an effective team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Communication - excellent written and oral communication and skills in order to relay complex issues to audiences of varying seniority and expertise.
- Deliverable Focused - Proven track record in delivering high quality projects and initiatives with strong attention to detail
- Financial and Analytical Skills - Ability to analyze and interpret financial, market and client data
- Management Presence - Facilitates Effective Meetings, effectively influences partners and team members
- Proficient with MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Familiarity with SAP or other CRM system is an asset
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office and/or other congregate settings in the course of their duties (such as client sites or third-party venues).
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office and/or congregate setting, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.
Software and Programming