NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative, and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Major Incident Manager to join our team in Vancouver, BC., Canada.
The Major Incident Manager is responsible for end-to-end management of all IT Major Incidents:
• Continuous monitoring of the IT Services to detect potential critical issues on a 24/7 basis
• Leading, driving, coordinating, facilitating, and chairing all troubleshooting activities, meetings and conference calls dedicated to prompt resolution of Major Incidents
• Conducting escalation to service support teams, senior management, and leaders to ensure appropriate awareness, engagement and focus.
• Produce accurate and timely communications tailored to relevant audiences (Senior Leaders, Internal Stakeholders and Customers)
• Produce accurate and thorough Major Incident Reports to be delivered to Customers and Stakeholders.
• Audit and ensure ticket compliance per ITIL and Major Incident Management best practices
• Adapts communication techniques for audiences at multiple internal and external levels
• Provide guidance and governance to technical cross-functional teams and customers on proper Major Incident Management processes, procedures, and best practices. Requirements
6+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Strong understanding of ITIL processes and principals
• Leadership skills
• Good understanding of IT tools and processes
• Experience with handling multiple accounts
• Experience in customer-facing situations
• Knowledge of ITIL Tools (ServiceNow preferably)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong technical documentation skills
• Competencies in conflict resolution, customer service, facilitation, executive presentation
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.Job Segment:
Consulting, Manager, Technology, Management