Our Mission is Simple : Be the easiest place to buy and sell your car in Canada
What does that mean? We look at every single aspect of a vehicle purchase and remove all of the friction points.
Here's a few examples:
You can buy a car entirely online, without any salespeople involved
You can have your new car delivered to your driveway, usually the same day
You can spend a week with your vehicle to decide if you love it, and if you don't we'll pick it up
We are looking for a full-time Lot Attendant to join our Logistics team. This position will be primarily responsible for organizing deliveries, maintaining the lot and ensuring vehicles meet Canada Drives' superior standards prior to delivery to our clients around the lower mainland. When not working in the lot, this person will support the team with other tasks. The team is looking for a person with an upbeat attitude, friendly demeanor, and prior working knowledge of operating trucks and trailers. Some past experience driving trailers is required.
Duties & Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Perform Pre delivery Inspections
- Move vehicles around the lot
- Take vehicles through automatic car wash
- Perform minor to partial details
- Organize vehicles in order for truck loading
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Eye for minor details
- Expectation of perfection
- Careful operator of machinery
- Team player
- Hard working
We are offering you an entry level job at one of the most exciting and fastest growing companies in Canada. The majority of our managers started in a similar role and similar wage and now play key roles and are high earners in a growing company, we are big believers in promoting from within and developing our own talent.
- Full training by successful managers is provided at the beginning of your job and throughout your employment.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits.
- Starting salary of $18 per hour
Transportation and Warehousing