*This position is based out Richmond and will only involve spending 1 to 4 nights (per week) on the road while travelling to destinations across British Columbia.*
Canada Drives Auto Finance Department is looking for a full-time (60 hours) Long Hauldriver to join the team. This position, based out of Vancouver, will be primarily responsible for ensuring a great customer service experience when delivering vehicles to our clients around British Columbia.These out of town deliveries involve driving a trailer loaded with a single vehicle and will involve spending 1 to 4 nights on the road per week. The team is looking for a person with an upbeat attitude and friendly demeanor who can easily hold up a conversation with people from all walks of life, while simultaneously representing the company in a professional manner.Past experience driving personal or commercial trailers is aMUST
- Class 1, 2, 3
- or 4/5 with Heavy Trailer Endorsement (Code 20)Duties & Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Delivering vehicles to customers.
- Building rapport with clients
- Ensuring the correct documentation is signed.
- Ensuring the correct documents are transferred and returned.
- Maintaining and reporting the presentation of the vehicle.
- Providing the customer with an enjoyable Canada Drives buyers experience.Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Able to work under limited supervision.
- Able to drive Standard & Automatic transmission.
- Comfortable spending 1 to 4 nights on the road per week.
- Clean Driving Record.
- Attention to detail.
- Always ready to demonstrate readiness and eagerness.
- Ability to work independently, but love collaborating within a team.
- Available to work at all hours.
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE
Operations and Logistics