Based in the heart of Metro Vancouver, Canada Drives is one of the fastest growing fintech companies in Canada. We work with dealerships and finance partners across Canada to ensure that every customer, regardless of bad credit or no credit, has access to the auto financing they need.
Canada Drives has been repeatedly named on Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 list of Canada's fastest-growing companies and in 2019, Deloitte recognized
Canada Drives as one of the country's Best Managed Companies. Canada Drives is guided by young leadership and defined by its innovative, out-of-the-box thinking. We combine the electrifying energy of a start-up with the hard-earned stability of an established company. We are a results-oriented team that work smart in a fun, engaging, and energetic environment. Come and discover your potential with us!
The 'Logistics Dispatcher' is responsible for overseeing the preparation, loading & dispatch of vehicle deliveries for our logistics department.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensuring timely dispatch and delivery
- Monitoring and updating inventory and dispatch software
- Ensuring drivers follow delivery / operating procedures
- Coordinate insurance / registrations with in house insurance / ICBC representatives
- Coordinate work path of stagers / lot managers
- Preparing delivery documents & checklists
- Strategically coordinating deliveries and pick ups of motor vehicles
- Manage electronic registration documents for vehicle inventory database.
- Liaise with the inventory team to optimize supply to delivery product transition
- Monitor driver log entries and pre trip inspections
- Communicating with customers during delivery set up
- Trouble shooting when variations occur during the delivery plan
What you should already have:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing demands of the department.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are offering you a position at one of the most exciting and fastest growing companies in Canada. The majority of our managers started in a similar role and similar wage and now play key roles and are high earners in a growing company, we are big believers in promoting from within and developing our own talent.
- Full training by successful managers is provided at the beginning of your job and throughout your employment.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits.
- Starting salary of $40,000 to $50,000 depending on experience
Transportation and Warehousing