About the Canada Drives Group
Founded in 2010, the Canada Drives Group has spent the last decade simplifying the lending process for millions of Canadians facing all types of financial circumstances. Beginning in the automotive industry and moving across to many different consumer finance products, the Canada Drives Group helps Canadians get access to the financial products they need regardless of financial circumstance.
We are a group of high energy entrepreneurs who operate with a real sense of urgency. We have created some of the best in market products and sales processes allowing millions of Canadians to get access to financing online, via text or over the phone - all from the comfort of their own home! To learn more about the brands in the Canada Drives Group please visit: http://canadadrivesgroup.ca/ .
Canada Drives® is a two-time winner of Canada's Best Managed Companies by Deloitte (2019 and 2020) and has consistently been named on Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 list of Canada's fastest-growing companies. We offer an unmissable opportunity for an ambitious candidate to step up and fast-track their career growth!
We are firm believers in developing our own talent and promoting from within. Come and discover your potential at Canada Drives! NOTE
- This is a remote, full-time permanent, work-from-home position
and is open to all applicants from across the lower mainland. Once hired, we will provide you with everything you need to do your job.What you'll be doing:
What you need to succeed:
- Providing excellent customer service at each step of the way, taking time with each applicant to clearly answer their questions and provide accurate information.
- Monitor and manage customer expectations during the delivery process.
- Coordinate vehicle transports throughout the day with inventory drivers.
- Address client complaints and ensure they are resolved.
- Liaise with the Sales Department to optimize supply chain management.
What we offer:
- You will need to be on the phone for most of the day - think of at least 7 hours of on the phone time every day.
- You will need to be an excellent listener, a clear speaker (everything is done over the phone) and able to provide industry leading service to our customers.
- You will need to learn to build rapport with customers, to ask questions, carry on a conversation and be curious. This may not come naturally but you need to be open minded to learning this.
This is a work from home job. You will need to be incredibly self-motivated to be on the phone day in and day out. There will be lots of manager interaction and touch points but when it comes down to it - you will be hitting the phones and working with customers all day long.
- We will give you lots of feedback. Successful people are able to take feedback and put it into action. This behavior is imperative to success and career growth at Canada Drives.
- You need to be good with computers and technology. You will have two monitors, you will have many different applications open at the same time.
If technology scares you - this is not the right fit.
We are offering you an entry level job at one of the most exciting and fastest growing companies in Canada. The majority of our managers started in a similar role and similar wage and now play key roles and are high earners in a growing company, we are big believers in promoting from within and developing our own talent.
- Full training by successful managers (all have done the job themselves) is provided at the beginning of your job and throughout your employment.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits.
Check out our company culture at www.instagram.com/canadadrives
Banking, Finance and Insurance