Job Description Summary
The Learning Systems Analyst is responsible for Learning system related activities that include first line support for users throughout the Enterprise, report creation, data management, and content organization within the LMS. They will troubleshoot, resolve issues related to system configuration. They are an integral collaborator who develops and maintains business processes and system releases/upgrades. Additional responsibilities include system security, end user set up, training, and report writing.Job Description Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administers day-to-day operations related to one or more Enterprise Learning Systems including security set-up, troubleshooting, reporting, data maintenance and clean-up.
- Resolves Learning systems-related problems and issues, including those that require some logical analysis.
- Works under general supervision and guidance to achieve Learning Systems targets and service standards.
- Makes adjustments to learning systems-related processes and documentation using a continuous improvement approach.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree in Instructional Technology or related field with 2-6 years of experience working with an LMS, contextual help and/or performance support system.
- Working ability in web and programming languages such as HTML and CSS.
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with others in a diverse environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, and customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organization.
This role requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as per STEMCELL's vaccination policy, the current recommendations by local health authorities and as required by public health orders in place from time to time, including any COVID-19 boosters as recommended by local health authorities and as required by public health orders in place from time to time.
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as "Scientists Helping Scientists" - standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
To apply please select the apply button. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account. You must set up an account in order to apply.
Create an account by selecting the create account button. You will then be asked for your email and to create a password. Your Password must be eight characters long, contain at least one special character, one capital letter, and a number. Once you have created your password you will be asked to upload your resume. Uploading your resume will provide the ability to auto-populate your application with information from your resume. If you prefer to manually complete all of the fields in the application you can do this by clicking next. You can upload your cover letter as an attachment in the attachments screen. Thank you for your interest in STEMCELL!