NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Lead Developer - ServiceNow (Remote) to join our team in Burnaby, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA). Position can be filled remotely from across Canada.
- Defines policy & standards - Architecture principles, Integration standards, Release management, Platform upgrade strategy, performance tuning etc.
- Good to have knowledge of implementing the end to end integrations between ServiceNow to any third party application by using REST or SOAP web services.
- Help with critical technical documentation for existing Integrations, build framework structure/templates for capturing technical information on future implementations, project work.
- Good to have the knowledge of existing integrations which supports with ServiceNow and needs to redesign them as per the latest versions availability.
- Create and maintain API and data integration processes between ServiceNow and other applications.
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
-Should have the knowledge of OOTB integrations setup in the ServiceNow.
- Work with Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) technologies in conjunction with ServiceNow.
- Identify the process gaps for the existing integrations and be able to provide the solutions.
- Utilizing plug-ins for integrations and app development from ServiceNow application store and communities.
- Strong experience in areas of Discovery and Orchestration supporting CMDB/Asset management initiatives, hands on experience with various data discovery sources like ADDM, SCCM.
- Experience with setting standards for Mid server deployment and usage.
- Experience with setting up Single Sign - On integration.
- Good to have the knowledge of implementing the single point of solutions to different application integrations.
#INDAPPS About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. Job Segment:
Consulting, Developer, XML, Information Technology, Programmer, Technology