Junior Production Support Engineer (CARD2021)
Reference ID: %7B5B57153F-0994-4B27-A992-133C89ACCDBC%7D
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog or FortiGuard Labs .
We are looking for a junior production support engineer to be responsible for engineering support for production and reliability testing for Fortinet products. This is a great opportunity to work on new and ongoing products with various cross functional teams and help to improve the quality of Fortinet products.
At Fortinet, you will get to demonstrate your skills in function and reliability testing to define a test plan and requirement for production testing, including engineering test package preparation, pilot and mass production test plan review. Also need continue monitor production test result for continuous quality improvement.
• DFM review on Fortinet products during prototype and engineering stage.
• Support manufacturer for any production issue and help to improve production quality by design change, test coverage etc.
• Conduct reliability test on NPI products and find the weakness in the product and feedback to design team for future improvement.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Job Skills Required:
• Work or co-op experiences in an electronic Design and/or testing/troubleshooting experiences in manufacturing environment.
• Solid knowledge of TCP/IP, routing, switching.
• Working knowledge with Linux, routers, switches and firewalls.
• Must be proficient using test equipment such as multi meter, oscilloscope, smart bit/test center etc.
• Knowledge of general quality control procedures and methodologies
• Ability to write script to run function or reliability test.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to analysis and solve problem
• Methodical and pays attention to detail.
• Self-motivated, ability to work alone, or in a team.
• Ability for multi-task.
• Ability to work within guidelines and meet tight deadlines.
• Proficient using Microsoft office to create chart and presentation.
• Previous relevant experience an advantage.
• Bachelor or Master's degree in Electrical/Electronic, Engineering or Computer Science.
Posted: May 20, 2019
Closes: July 19, 2019