We're Frozen Mountain Software, a global leader in flexible live video conferencing and streaming software solutions--we are all about connecting people, everywhere, to what matters most
. We're a hidden gem that is based in the heart of Surrey, BC (the fastest-growing city in the province!) We were awarded Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers in 2019 and we are featured in the City of Surrey's 2017-2027 Economic Strategy for our commitment to nurturing a great culture.
At Frozen Mountain, we also do everything we can to look after our FM Family
(employees!) from flexible work hours, remote work days, tons of free food and snacks, and awesome company events are just the beginning. The teams themselves are high-impact, A-players
who are incredibly brilliant!
Our Marketing Team is growing and we are looking for a passionate individual with a strong aptitude for lead generation to join our team as a Junior Lead Generation & Market Research Associate.What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing stakeholders to find and analyse target accounts for our products and services.
- Perform internet and database searches to create and enhance account profiles of prospective and existing customers.
- Regularly generate lists and reports
- Research and report on competitor activities, assist with market sizing activities, and provide broad market intelligence capacity to all stakeholders.
We're often asked, \"what does it take to succeed at Frozen Mountain?\" You've got to have a huge appetite for learning, take ownership, and be smart without having an ego. Here at FM, we believe in the FORCE!
(Family, Ownership, Resourcefulness, Community, Excellence) Is the FORCE strong within you? Below are more details of what we are looking for in this role.The must-haves:
- A post-secondary degree or diploma.
- A passion for learning, researching, and building high quality data sets that support mission critical activities.
- Demonstrable experience in a Sales & Marketing lead qualification or account-based marketing research role.
- A strong aptitude for account research and list generation using tools such as ZoomInfo and Dunn & Bradstreet.
- Exceptional attention to detail when performing data entry, creating reports, and maintaining CRM integrity.
- Top-notch reading comprehension and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What's in it for you?
- Familiarity with Hubspot CRM
- Competitive salary and we're not just saying that! We compare our salaries to local averages to make sure that we stay ahead.
- Extended Health Benefits paid 100% by the company, RRSP matching up to 5%
- Internal opportunities for professional development and advancement
- Free snack bars, fruits, veggies, specialty coffee and tea, and soft drinks in the office (and of course the Nespresso machine!)
- Regular employee events including monthly pub nights (currently virtual) and Pong Tournaments.
- Comfortable, ergonomic work spaces with top-notch hardware
- Work-from-home days, flexible office hours, and a relaxed office environment
- A space where egos are checked at the door, sleeves are rolled up to lend you a hand, ping pong is serious business and where the CEO will know you by name, rather than by number.
Created by brothers Anton and Jerod Venema in 2008, FM has grown to over 50 employees, and 500 customers and 1000s of developers building with our product worldwide. Through technology and innovation, we inspire and enable development teams through industry leading enterprise-class real-time streaming and analytic solutions. With products built from the ground up, we live and breathe RTC technology. Come work for a company that is built by Developers for Developers!
Frozen Mountain is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.