North Orca Technologies Inc is looking for an intermediate software developer to work full time on our flight training scheduling system for Airlines.
* Tasks include Feature Additions, Debugging, Deployment, Customer Support, and Design (based on experience and skill set).
* The successful candidate must have strong code-reading, and efficient code writing abilities.
* Candidates should be motivated self-learners who are comfortable working with a small team in a start up environment, and willing to learn new technologies.Responsibilities:
• Programming & Testing
• Bug Fixes
• Feature DevelopmentSkills (requires 3 year minimum experience):
• Proficiency in web development and working with APIs
• MySQL/SQL & Material UI developmentNice to haves:
• Technical writing skills
* Location: Victoria, BC
* Compensation: Commensurate with skills and experience. Medical & Dental. Other benefits
Thank you to all applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. Please send resume to careers at northorca.com Images Additional Info
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Intermediate Level, Junior Level
Software and Programming