The Junior BA and/or Health Informatician will be working as a member of a small team in a very dynamic environment. They will assist Project Leads with a wide variety of activities such as formatting and QA of written deliverables, updates to the work schedule, document management, status reporting, and documenting minutes. They will participate in client interviews and stakeholder meetings, and will be responsible for documentation, follow-up and project coordinate. They will work in a collaborative environment with clients and consultants, and with groupware applications (e.g., Microsoft SharePoint) to enable a more effective team collaboration
• Participate in management and other meetings to record minutes and action items.
• Update current business processes documents, business flows, rules and artifacts, and propose To-Be/Future business processes, business flows, rules and artifacts
• Assist in producing detailed deliverable documents
• Assist in creation of status reports, executive dashboards and other management reports.
Required Key Skills are as Follows:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Strong knowledge of office productivity tools (e.g., Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Desired Skills are as Follows:
• Familiarity with Health Service delivery in Canada
• General understanding of health analytics and business intelligence
Connect with employer: