WHO WE ARE
Imagine playing a role to create products that save people's lives. At Mustang Survival, you can. The Mustang Survival brand represents leading edge extreme environmental protection for elite users including special operators, coast guards, fighter jet pilots, fishermen, sailors, paddlers, and even NASA astronauts. Our mission is bold, "We Save Lives for a Living", and requires courageous leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, come join us to push the boundaries of survival technology to deliver the ultimate user experience on the water through inspired technical solutions.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a highly organized, "roll-up your sleeves" Junior Developer who will be a key participant in executing Mustang Survival’s technology transformation program over the next year. This role will be critical in building our ERP, PLM, & ecommerce solutions for Mustang Survival and its sister companies as part of the Wing Group.
- Help design technical solution for Mustang Survival & its parent company
- Build out technical solutions for Netsuite, Shopify & or 3rd party integrations.
- Act as Shopify expert, specializing in all facets of the eCommerce platform
- Troubleshoot & Interact with REST, GraphQL APIs, & IPaaS platforms like Celigo
- Help build in-house practices for Code Control, TDD, & the development lifecycle.
- Test technical all changes to the sites to ensure stability & performance
- Experience in of IPass systems like celigo
- Knowledgeable of best practice design principles and ability to emulate the brands' style guidelines
- Proficiency with automated testing tools like Selenium, Katalon, Test Project
- Proficient at independently researching, customizing, and implementing third-party add-ons, plugins, and other integrations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- 2+ years of experience as a frontend developer
- 1+ years of experience with Shopify and Liquid
- Has a true passion for design and technology
- Experience integrating dynamic solutions with API Services
- Experience with responsive web development techniques
- Experience with an automated testing suite like Selenium
- Strong skill and experience in debugging and troubleshooting complex web applications.
- Able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- A disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Positive attitude, high energy, and love for broadening web development skillset
- Bonus if you have detailed knowledge of the Shopify App ecosystem or Netsuite Ecosystem