Finning Canada Number of Openings:
Join the Finning Canada family, part of the world's largest Caterpillar dealer. We are currently looking for a dedicated Welder who will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of a variety of Caterpillar products, based out of our Kamloops branch.
If you are a safety conscious team player, self-motivated, autonomous, detail-oriented and possess your Journeyperson Welder certification with a valid driver's license, then you are exactly who we are looking for!Job Description: Basic Functions:
- Weld and repair a variety of Caterpillar equipment
- Complete technical documentation (service reports, warranty, crossover notes)
- Interact with customers, sales support, and the rest of the Finning team
- Work with the Service Supervisor and Leadhand on various tasks as required
- Interprovincial Welder Certification
- Valid driver's license with a successful recent drivers abstract
- Previous fabrication and machining experience
- Safety conscious team player with excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills with a high attention to detail; with the ability to work independently
- Completion of Finning S-Levels, Failure Analysis, Machine Electronic Controls, or Tier 4 training would be considered an asset
- Completion of Caterpillar product courses would be considered an asset
- Previous repair and welding experience with Caterpillar general line products would be considered an asset
- This position is located at our Finning Kamloops branch based on a Monday-Friday 5x2 shift rotation.
- Any future shift changes will be made in accordance with the collective agreement
- Candidate selection will be made in accordance with the collective agreement
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Sales and Marketing