- Participate on a team developing user interfaces for a browser based solution.
- Creation and maintenance of application code that meets design specifications, follows Cayenta standards, and is easy to maintain, including documentation.
- Code review for technical accuracy, standards, and functional compliance to the requirements.
- Work within deadlines in relation to product release timelines, and consistently complete assigned development tasks in required timeframes.
- Participate in product and technical direction/design discussions.
- Test and review code for technical accuracy, standards, and functional compliance to the design.
- Ability to estimate work as requested.
- Great communication skills, that includes ability to communicate with internal and external people as changes occur in tasks assigned
- Customer-service oriented
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Fulfill administrative reporting requirements.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- 2-5 years of experience in software application development using the following languages:
- Experience using ExtJS is preferred but not necessary
- Mobile Application development experience is desirable
- Scrum and Agile practices experience
- J2EE: JMS, EJB, JNDI, JDBC, Servlet, JSP, JAXP, Struts, Spring, Hibernate
- Application frameworks: Spring Framework 4, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, RESTful web services, Selenium AngularJS, Node.js, ExtJS
- Servers: Apache Tomcat, Nginx
- Utilities: Jira, Spiratest, Jenkins
- Databases: Oracle, SQL Server
- Operating systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux
- Development tools: IntelliJIDEA, Eclipse, Subversion , Toad
- Experience with User interface design principles including task-centered design, UI patterns, usability heuristics, and information architecture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience developing in a team environment.
Cayenta is involved in some of the most challenging and interesting projects in the technology industry and we're always looking for talented, highly motivated individuals who seek the same. One of the most important decisions we make is the next person we invite to join our team. As a Cayenta employee you will be consistently challenged to deliver your best, and you will be fairly compensated for your efforts. Because we provide our customers the best technologies and services in the industry, you will constantly develop new skills, learn new products, and be involved in activities that are highly valued in the marketplace. Most of all, any potential employee must be willing and able to represent our core operating principle, which simply stated is: "We value our customers as partners, therefore their success and satisfaction, as well as our own, depends on delivering excellence in everything we do."
#CB Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (1)-613-226-5611 or at HarrisTalentAcquisition@harriscomputer.com
. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.