Posting End Date: Number of Opening:
This position is responsible for the guidance and leadership of the parts staff, counter and shop in the parts department. Job Description: Major Job Functions:
- On-going implementation and monitoring of the customer service commitment
- Supervision and leadership for all aspects of the parts department
- Phone coverage and counter sales duties
- Monitoring both the quantity and quality of work within the branch
- Implementation of Parts initiatives
- Part operations will involve working in an office and field environment
**Candidate selection will be in compliance with the terms of the current Collective Agreement** Specific Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong product knowledge and communication skills
- Self-motivated with outstanding leadership skills and the willingness to contribute positively to a quality environment
- Knowledge of the DBS system, Aims, SIS and Antares and previous experience in inventory control, P.C.R. programs and parts marketing programs would be assets
- Direct contact with Customer and Technicians in an office and field environment
- This position will work 14 days on/14 days off, 12 hour continuous shift rotation in a remote mine location.
Please note that any future shift changes that may occur will be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Collective Agreement.Union Membership
: You are required to become a member of the Union associated with this position. This will be effective immediately and will result in union dues being deducted from your pay. The terms and conditions of your employment will be governed by the collective agreement.
We are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Posted: December 11, 2018
Closes: February 9, 2019