What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now! YOURFUTURE ROLE
For our IES Go-To-Market Services Marketing Team within the Marketing Solutions unit, we are looking for an IT Technical Consultant/Developer
focusing mainly on supporting latest Marketing Technology (MarTech) stack (such as Marketing Automation). This covers latest UI technologies as well as SAP Integration technologies & platforms including non-SAP solutions. In this role, you will be a contributor to define the future of how data driven marketing will be supported according to business needs and work with colleagues globally across the IES organization and business units. You will be responsible to:
- Understand the Customers and Stakeholders needs and vision in Marketing.
- Do development covering design, coding/customization/configuration, testing and quality assurance of product features.
- Cover Quality Assurance measures including Test Automation.
- Resolve issues within own area of expertise and support others in resolving issues.
- Adopt agile software engineering methodology to develop features in increments.
- Work with an innovative mindset.
- Develop good product knowledge with the outlook to gain more product responsibility in future.
- Take Operation responsibility for developed/enabled solutions as part of overall DevOps accountability together with service providers.
- Working knowledge of Security and Authentication technologies such as SAML, Kerberos, oAuth, SSL, and SSO
- Experience with REST services
- Experience with development tools such as Git, GitHub, and JIRA
- Experience working in an agile or scaled agile environment
- Excellent Design, Configuration, and Programming skills
- Strong analytical skills, result-oriented paired with highly structured working style and good sense of responsibility, flexibility, and team player
- You have a track record of being a hands-on expert
- Flexibility to work with a global team in various time zones
- Effectively work with cross-functional teams/stakeholders in an international and fast-moving environment
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills to address technical and non-technical audiences in English.
- Self-motivated, creative thinking, & detail oriented
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
- Strong will to pursue a problem, identify the source, and propose possible solutions in collaboration with other team members in a timely manner
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps tools (Jenkins, Docker, GitHub) is a plus
- Experience in Test Automation tools (Selenium, Katalon Studio) and Quality Assurance is a plus
- Experience with SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) development is a plus
- Experience with SAP Integration technologies (SAP Cloud Integration) connecting SAP & non-SAP solutions is a plus
- Experience in SAP FIORI, SAP UI5 is a plus
- Basic understanding of SAP HANA DB, CDS views is a plus
- Experience with Marketing Automation software (SAP Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketo Engage) is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Experience Cloud products is a plus
- Experience with Social Media campaign manager products (such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Google)
- Knowledge of E2E Marketing process is a plus
- Interest / Knowledge in latest technology trends like Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation
- Experience in IT scaled Lean-Agile roles such as Team Member/Developer or comparable roles
ABOUT THE TEAM
- Bachelor's or Master's university degree (preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent training and job experience).
- 3+ years work experience in professional software development is a plus
Marketing Solutions as part of IES Customer Experience Solutions unit has a clear emphasis on delivering the end-to-end marketing experience while combining the delivery, operations, and services to ultimately support the E2E marketing process.
For our IES Go-To-Market Services Marketing Team (also known as the "IT Marketing" team) within the Marketing Solutions unit, we manage SAP solutions, technologies, & platforms (including non-SAP solutions) to support the E2E marketing process. We engage with our business stakeholders, manage the technology portfolio and development of our IT products, solution innovation and associated engineering (e.g. SAP Marketing Cloud). Join us in helping our internal marketing clients to reimagine their business and create new possibilities that allow them to dream bigger, work smarter, and manage demand more efficient. We also create internal success-stories and best practices for the external market to showcase at external events and sales activities how we "Run Simple" with our own solutions. LOCATION
Vancouver, Canada EXPECTED TRAVEL
0-10% We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together. Our inclusion promise
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com
, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com
, EMEA: Careers@sap.com
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 307279 | Work Area: Information Technology | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: