UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEADPosition
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest-growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their roles.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Opportunity to work with a variety of OEM BRANDS:Acura, Audi, BMW, Genesis, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen
- Amazing Incentives include but not limited to Discounted Vehicle Purchasing Program, Computer Rebate Program, Employee Referral Program, Employer RRSP Matching
- Internal and External, Training & Development opportunities for skill development and growth
- Be part of a collaborative, friendly and progressive work culture with an emphasis on transparency, innovation, relationship, and empowerment
- Comprehensive Extended Health and Dental plan; tailored towards Associate wellness
- Recognition and Engagement Events!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide first-level end-user support via the phone, and remote support as well as on-site support if needed
- Install, configure and maintain PC hardware, printers, and network equipment
- Maintain and monitor an up-to-date anti-virus software
- Maintain the equipment inventory
- Maintain the CCTV system for all dealerships and export the footage if requested
- Liaise with external contractors/suppliers for the repair of computer peripheral equipment
- Escalate support requests to Level 2 for any in-depth troubleshooting/configuration
- Network Support - First-level support for Network devices situated on-site (Wireless AP, POS, Media Player, Router, Switch....)
- Phone Support - Add, change or delete extensions and hardware as required
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date documentation through the change management process
- Participate in the on-call rotation
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Certificate or College Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Engineering Technology or related discipline
- 2+ years experience in IT helpdesk/support experience in a multi-site environment
- Strong problem solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure, with good communication skills
- Troubleshooting experience with Microsoft Windows OS, Microsoft Office as well as computer hardware
- Solid understanding of networking knowledge including IPv4/IPv6, DHCP, and DNS.
- Class5 Driver License
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal-opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.